HubSpot Ideas

lindseygarrett

Hubspot Insights - Customize by Field

There should be a way to turn on/off HubSpot Company Insights for individual fields. We love getting some of the information into our database like size, social media, etc, but the State/Region and Country fields do not match up to our list of values, causing our sync to other systems to fail on many of these companies. It would be AMAZING if we could choose which fields to gain insights for and which we did not want! 

This would also help with data compliance - since if you have HubSpot Company Insights on the data you keep in those fields could be shared. If we could turn it on/off for specific fields, this would allow companies to decide what information is shareable and what information is proprietary/not shareable based on each customer's privacy policies!

2 Replies
mtruss
Contributor

Hey @lindseygarrett,

I had the same request, but mine already has some upvotes. Maybe consider upvoting here as well. One ticket is better than a lot.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Disable-Enable-HubSpot-Insights-for-each-field-sepera...

RodolpheR

I agree! That would be great!