Academy

Support Resources

Internal Knowledge Base

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubSpot Support Providing Chat Support

We would like to see hubspot having chat support to support its customers 

This work out great and for quicker response times.

We'd love to see this soon.

4 Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: In Planning

Chat support for paid customers is currently beeing explored and tested by the HubSpot Support Team, staty tuned to this post for updates. 

KerryGeorge

I would really like to see chat for customer questions. I have a problem on my account and I can't use the email part any longer and I can't seem to find a number to call or chat to ask someone how to fix it. 1-403-397-1909 kgeorge@cibnconnect.com

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: In Beta

Hey @KerryGeorge I merged your recent feature request with an existing request our Product and Support teams are tracking. I can confirm that Chat Support for paying customers is currently in private beta.

In order to keep our free products free, phone and email support are limited to paying HubSpot customers. As a free user, help is still available to you on the HubSpot community which is staffed by other HubSpot users and our Partners. This channel is also staffed by HubSpot employees to help with technical errors and setup.

Should you wish to pay for phone and email support, you can upgrade to HubSpot's paid products. I'm happy to help if you have any questions r.e. the above - feel free to send me a direct message. 

divinestyler

@roisinkirby - our company is an Enterprise Hubspot customer.   Can we participate in the Chat Support private beta?