HubSpot Ideas

smnktng

HubSpot Support Providing Chat Support

We would like to see hubspot having chat support to support its customers 

This work out great and for quicker response times.

We'd love to see this soon.

12 Replies
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Chat support for paid customers is currently beeing explored and tested by the HubSpot Support Team, staty tuned to this post for updates. 

KerryGeorge

I would really like to see chat for customer questions. I have a problem on my account and I can't use the email part any longer and I can't seem to find a number to call or chat to ask someone how to fix it. 1-403-397-1909 kgeorge@cibnconnect.com

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @KerryGeorge I merged your recent feature request with an existing request our Product and Support teams are tracking. I can confirm that Chat Support for paying customers is currently in private beta.

In order to keep our free products free, phone and email support are limited to paying HubSpot customers. As a free user, help is still available to you on the HubSpot community which is staffed by other HubSpot users and our Partners. This channel is also staffed by HubSpot employees to help with technical errors and setup.

Should you wish to pay for phone and email support, you can upgrade to HubSpot's paid products. I'm happy to help if you have any questions r.e. the above - feel free to send me a direct message. 

divinestyler
Participant

@roisinkirby - our company is an Enterprise Hubspot customer.   Can we participate in the Chat Support private beta?  

HRobinson

I've tried your Beta chat feature and it's great! One suggestion would be that since both times I've used it today, I accidently closed the chat window when I clicked to go somewhere else (like to my website to pull a url), the chat dissappeared, please have your chat open a pop-up window. This way it would remain even after I click on a link in the chat or click away from the chat. Keep up the good work!

smnktng
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for the feedback @HRobinson ! That's definitely something that we're hoping to address soon. Glad you like the beta so far!

stinhambo
Contributor

Please, please, please show the chat title/context in the chat history list.

Intercom annoys the hell out of me when I visit other product's site in that I have no clue which chat I should pick up again if I have something more to add to that conversation. The only thing that shows is who said what last, which doesn't help if all you see is - goodbye, thank you or I'll let you know in the chat history.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 8.36.22 pm.png

See this means nothing, I have to click inside to see what the thread is about. It would also prevent a number of cross posts!

Also, something Freshchat does well is the ability to choose categories first like Billing, Support or Sales.

sgustlin

I'd love to see some kind of Chat Mgmt Dashboard for Admins/Managers.

Who's online, who's responded to which chats, who missed which chats, etc.

Also, I miss the chat ssound periodically. I've seen other chat solutions where I can pick from several sounds so I can customize to be different than my other notifications on computer/phone/tablet - like a klaxon or a baby crying. I'd love to see that here.

nikkiv
Top Contributor

This is a nice feature to have although it seems like it is rarely available. 

Hawk-Steve
Top Contributor

Just wanted to say the service has been great when I have used it. It addresses the little quick problems you have daily in a great way.

I assume the support team is on a different timezone (US?) to me (UK), it usually means it is not available until the afternoon.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @Hawk-Steve the HubSpot Customer Support team are based in the US, Ireland, Germany and Singapore. Chat is subject to availability. Where are you based?