HubSpot Ideas

RomyFuchs

HubSpot Score history

Hi there,

inside the HubSpot Score history we can see all points our contacts got but not which exactly source/attribute it was - just task or background task.
Is it possible to make a link on task/background task where we can see which individual attribute it was?
Thx

8 Replies
alyssacarter
Contributor

I would love to see this! You can easily click to see what lists a contact is a member of and what workflows they are enrolled in. It would be great to be able to see their lead scoring history in a similar fashion!

jessedaniel
Participant

Yesssssss!!!!! Upvote please!

zgrayson
Participant

This seems like an estential thing to have. This makes testing your attributes way harder than it should be because you have to test them under different Hubspot Contacts instead of just using one test account. 

Ronnie

This would be fantastic. Looks like it was submitted in 2017. HubSpot, any traction here? Thanks. 

mkarsten
Top Contributor

Agree totally! We are trying to identify how some of our contacts met the HubSpot Scores we set for Sales to follow-up with engaged contacs, and, for instance, one contact had all Background Tasks with no specific details. We can guess which types from the point values, but who wants to guess, which makes it hard to pinpoint if there are adjustment that need to be made to our scoring? We have 100's of attributes, with no way to export or group them in a way to manage them easily through Properties, and that just adds to this pain point.

cathylamberth

I agree 100%

Lucjongen
Participant

I agree! This should be implemented as soon as possible! 

SVichot

Agreed! I don't understand how it's still not available. It seems so obvious to be able to understand how a lead has scored their points.