HubSpot Ideas

GiantVoices

HubSpot Score - Increase Lead Scoring Filter Maximum

It would be beneficial to increase the maximum HubSpot Score property filters within the platform. Recently, we hit our maximum and HubSpot Support Staff were unable to find a solution and mentioned that it is a "limitation within the platform."

If there is no way to increase properties filters (after 100), then the HubSpot Score property should at least have the ability to use the "Or" logic language so that we can minimize our criteria under several filters -- similarily to how Active Lists work within the platform.

Please let our team know if you have a workaround or solution to our problem. Thank you in advance! 

3 Replies
TessNyary
Participant | Elite Partner

I agree! We have also recently hit the Lead Scoring filter limit, and it was a severe snag. We're having to re-work the way we do leadscoring now and it's not ideal. When discussing with support they also mentioned how this is a "limitation within the platform." Hopefully their development team comes out with a solution soon! Your idea about using OR filters would be great and something we've wished for as well!

GiantVoices
Participant | Partner

Hello! 

I agree. It is pretty apparent that this limitation needs to be changed. However, I did find a workaround that may be of help to your team so you don't have to rework your entire scoring methodology. Please review the solution below.

Based on the tier of HubSpot you have, you can clone the original "HubSpot Score" property, name it something like "HubSpot Score (2)," and then apply the rest of your scoring conditions. Lastly, you will then create a property called "HubSpot Total Score" and designate this property as a calculation that adds together the original "HubSpot Score" and the "HubSpot Score (2)." Thus granting you the ability to have more scoring parameters and can also make it scalable for the future (example: "HubSpot Score (3)" could be created if you hit the max on "HubSpot Score (2)" at later date and added to the calculation property "HubSpot Score Total). 

I'd love to hear if this solution works for you as well!

Warm regard, 

Kallie 

KongDaniel
Member | Elite Partner

Just chiming in to say either upgrading the limit or allowing us to use the 'or' logic would be a very welcome feature indeed.