HubSpot Ideas

laurabrown

HubSpot Score - Increase Lead Scoring Filter Maximum

I think it would be extremely helpful and beneficial to increase the maximum limit of scoring property filters, or to have no limit at all. Our sales team and new business development team members are trying to track which of our clients and prospects are the most engaged with us, as well as the ones who are not. We have created a point system for those who attend our events, open our emails, interact with us on social media, found us via an organic search, etc. HubSpot Score has made it simple because we can easily compare contacts' scores. However, we've already hit the maximum of 100 filters so our lead scores are going to become stagnant considering we won't be able to track engagement on future emails or events. Therefore, what's the pont of lead scoring if it's not going to be current?

34 Kommentare
lastoia4761
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

While this would be helpful for the way scoring is tallied today, I believe there must be better, incremental scoring functionality that could be developed. It isn't necessary for me to define criteria for every single white paper that's been downloaded, just that a score could be attributed every time a white paper is downloaded. 

(e.g. if three white papers are downloaded by a contact, we currently must have three entries in the score with a value of 5. I'd prefer to have one entry in the score for "white paper downloads" and have the score increase by 5 each time.

GiantVoices
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Thank you for bringing this topic to the forefront. While investigating the problem across the HubSpot Community, I noticed that it is a reoccurring limitation of the platform dating back to 2018. If there is no way to increase properties filters (after 100), then the HubSpot Score property should at least have the ability to use the "Or" logic language so that we can minimize our criteria under several filters -- similarily to how Active Lists work within the platform.

TessNyary
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

We have also recently hit the Lead Scoring filter limit, and it was a severe snag. We're having to re-work the way we do leadscoring now and it's not ideal. When discussing with support they also mentioned how this is a "limitation within the platform." Hopefully their development team comes out with a solution soon!

TerryB
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hubspot has been operational in my organisation for about 2-3 years, we have about 7 products (brands), operate across the global and have about 10-20 marketers.

Each of the marketers can request lead scoring rules to be added and is usually required when a new piece of content is available or when a specific CTA requires points on particular campaigns.

The 100 rule limit per product / brand is not sustainable to as a lead scoring platform.

This request has been previously raised in 2017 (point 4) and we are requesting this 3 years later - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Major-Improvements-Needed-for-Hubspot-Scoring/idi-p/1...

megannorris
Teilnehmer/-in

I fully support this change as well. In order to create a sophisticated lead scoring system and optimize to provide valuable leads to our team, we need the freedom to trial our ideas and run with what works. Right now the limitation of 100 filters is frustrating and is forcing us to go back to the drawing board with the system we created. I would love to see no filter limits and OR filters.

sarahw
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I agree, either increase the limits on HubSpot Scoring so we can include all of the necessary lead scoring attributes or make some tweaks across the platform so points can increase/decrease appropriately. We score most of our Forms, as another poster mentioned, if HubSpot could have one Form Submission and increase the score with each submission, this would only take 1 of the 100 filters versus dozens.

We also have different types of forms, having a Form Type would be extremely beneficial since not all forms are scored the same.

• Forms: Create a Form Type Field (Demo Request, Webinar Signup, etc.). These should be set by Organization so it makes sense for their business
FilipTHEO
Teilnehmer/-in

Love Hubspot but not having this is stupefying! We have a lot of different forms and we need to grade them granularly. It's super limiting because even removing filters is a pain since that recalculates the score for existing contacts and there seems to be absolutely NO workaround. It's quite infuriating to be honest as I wasted time consolidating forms only to realize past submissions won't be graded if they are deleted either.

JPuerta
Mitglied

Hola, es posible aumentar los filtros de las propiedades de puntuación desarrollo unos test  donde debo utilizar mas de 100 filtros  esto deberia de ser ilimitado  por favor aplicar esto en una actualización. 

Quedo pendiente

Jbrewster
Teilnehmer/-in

Just realized we are limited to 100 filters. HubSpot, please consider removing this rule. 

MicKeller
Mitglied

Fully agree with @GiantVoices and @megannorris. In order to be able to create sophisticated scoring applicable across different products, the limit should be removed or we should be given an OR functionality to not having to create a new set of filters for similar activities.

csymphony
Teilnehmer/-in

Agree with @megannorris - the OR functionality would be extremely valuable here. Multiple lead forms, assets, webinars, etc. make it impossible to have truly accurate lead scoring when only 100 filters are allowed. 

Jbrewster
Teilnehmer/-in

We found a solution that works for us. Just create a new property, label it HubSpot Score 2... or whatever, and set the field type to "score". 🙂

Rachel_KL
Teilnehmer/-in

To thoroughly leverage lead scoring, the HubSpot score needs some flexibility.  Either allowing more than 100 filters or allowing an OR operator.  I really like the idea of an OR operator to reduce my number of filters and complexities. PLEASE fix this HubSpot!!

LBourland
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Also hitting this snag with a 2 year old product. We've been very thorough and are now stuck with no option but to go back to the drawing board on how we score leads.

IMateus
Teilnehmer/-in

Bonjour, 

Il serait très utile pour nous de ne plus avoir de limites quant aux filtres du lead scoring. En effet, Hubspot n'est pas qu'un simple CRM, c'est une vraie solution de lead nurturing qui repose sur un bon paramétrage du lead scoring. 100 filtres est vraiment trop peu... Entre toutes les emails de workflow que nous envoyons, les pages de notre sites web... Nous les avant largement atteint. 

Par ailleurs, ajouter l'option "OU" en plus de "ET" serait bénéfique et cela limiterait grandement le nombre de filtres utilisés car un même score pourrait être appliqué à plusieurs conditions. 

Merci

IMateus
Teilnehmer/-in

Bonjour, 

Aussi, afin d'optimiser le nombre de filtres utilisés, il faudrait pouvoir avoir l'option "pour toute ouverture de mail", tout comme on peut choisir "toutes soumissions de fomulaire" afin d'appliquer un scoring efficace et rapide à toutes les actions qui consiste à ouvrir un de nos email marketing. 

Merci

AChrisanow
HubSpot Employee

Support here - This would be so helpful for many customers

TheMattZelasko
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

+1  

IMateus
Teilnehmer/-in

UP

JTxCBI
Teilnehmer/-in