HubSpot Ideas

segall12

HubSpot Sales Extension for Safari

Any plans for those who use gmail through Safari? Seems like a very glaring ommission as a supported browser

Thanks,

Lorne

136件のコメント
rentpingmike
参加者

This seems like an obvious functionality to add.

olmo
メンバー

Hubspot could solve the problem by offering a google app plugin that works on the google account, not on the browser. Asana, Evernote and zoom have such plugins and it works pretty well, also on the gmail app on the iphone. 

benjewmin
メンバー

I'm sure developing for Safari is a bunch of hoops, but maybe Gmail is easier?

"You can install developer add-ons from Apps Script."

There's prolly a reason why you haven't though.

DoronKollan
メンバー

it has been 3 years since the first request, any chance it would be release any time soon?

Kendec
メンバー

Sane here. Seems like a nobrainer! Would like to use one browser with my iCloud keychain as a macuser. Don't want to go out of Safari for Gmail integration of hubspot...

Hartacus
メンバー

Ditto that, I hate chrome and would love to see more integration from Hubspot for MacOS and Safari. 

pokeefe
メンバー

I'd also like this. Chrome is a resource hog and our entire company has been moving to Safari as a result.

sgraymackenzie
参加者

Adding another vote here!

msa_cocolab
参加者

Agreed! Chrome has become super slow.

RJLM
メンバー

Agreed, chrome is too resource intensive, we need a solution for Safari

jnovacek
参加者

Yes, please!

EGizzatov
メンバー

Yes, please! It would be a big improvement.

rgaufman
メンバー

Let's all collectively contact HubSpot support asking when this is going to be available 🙂

msa_cocolab
参加者

I also asked HubSpot Trainer Kyle Jepson about this topic in, response to his video on Browser Extensions, here: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kyleanthonyjepson_hubspottipsandtricks-alwaysbelearning-hubspot-activ...
I assume HubSpot this prioritising from a usage standpoint, meaning how many of there users, whom are using Safari as their main browser. 

DigTrustBuilder
投稿者

Hello,

Good idea, our team would really appreciate such a solution.

Especially since Chrome sometimes struggles to load GMAIL ...

Thanks and regards,

DTB

HBuzzelli
メンバー

I agree wholeheartedly! Our business development team is eager to use the Ad-In, but most of them use Safari. It seems like a glaring oversight that HubSpot didn't create something compatible with such a popular browser. Very frustrated here.

jamesshetler
メンバー

We NEED this! Chrome is the worst. 

polle
投稿者

As there is a trend of more and more users (not only Mac) moving away from Chrome, the missing Safari extension is really a pain for me. I now have to manually add the BCC email address and have no access to snippets, templates, context sidebar, ...

Jaco71
メンバー

Same here, Safari please. Chrome has issues with, Privacy and is a Memory hog (battery)

AlfredoAndere
メンバー

I hate hubspot for not having this. Build it now.