HubSpot Ideas

cvaage-actgloba

HubSpot Phone App Email Attachments

I suggest adding the ability to attach a file when sending an email with the Hubspot phone app. It doesn't seem to have the ability on Android or iOS. 

Our team relys on the last activity date on contacts and it would be much easier for our remote sales team to send emails to their contacts via the HubSpot app. 
Not being able to attach files throught app is not ideal for them. 

20 Replies
RyanM86

I'd second this. Strange functionality to be missing.

KAnderson2

I agree. This is a basic email feature and it's frustrating to not be able to attach a document in the app. 

TSkippen

This is definetly needed as our sales team works remotly 

ASkippen

This NEEDS to be added as I am on the road for my sales, and would like to be able to see how many times a customer takes a look at any attachment I send.

DMurphy1
Contributor

Absolute need for this. Our sales force is on th eroad and at conferences and like th eapp but they need to open laptops just to send a file to a prospect. Seems as though the app should be able to sync with sales documents. 

RDomes
Participant

Any updates on this feature? I am also out and about and want to do quick followups with clients but have to wait until I am at my PC at the end of the day. Please add the email attachment option on the mobile app!

Chris_Schmitt

We would love to see this feature added.

Is there any planning on when this would be made available?

ACruz-vega

indispensable, c'est un option incontournable

BBishop8

Wow!  It is 2022, electric cars, spaceships to mars and Hubspot users can't send attachments via mobile phones. Where is my blackberry?

JGould

This absolutey needs to be added. I'm very surprised this feature has not been added and would be a game changer for our remote team.

Valleriia
Contributor

Please, add this feature asap!

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, this feature is currently being reviewed and we hope to bring it live soon along with more revamped features to improve the overall email experience from the HubSpot mobile app. 

Stay tuned for further updates.

thanks

Alberto. 

MWoud

Good day Alberto,

Could you please give me an update on this feature? We're starting with Hubspot for ticket handling, but the ability to add attachment is crucial for our operations. 

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @MWoud and all,

If all goes as per planned, this Q2 2023 we will be delivering this feature. Stay tuned!

RDunlop

Email attachments on mobile app is essential. When will it be available?

MSmith43

100% agree

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, I am very happy to announce that we have now delivered attachments for emails from the HubSpot mobile app for iOS customers. Please download the latest app (4.17.0 or following) to enjoy this feature. Hope this helps to increase you email experience on the mobile app. 

For Android customers this feature will be coming soon. 

DMurphy1
Contributor

@AAlvarez I am not seeing this in the app yet. And I have 4.17.0  Has this been rolled out?

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @DMurphy1 

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please try to log out and log back in to your Hub portal from the mobile app?. Sometimes new releases need a relogin to be picked up. You can find the new "clip" attachments link at the bottom-left side of your email compose screen. Happy emailing! 😉

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a quick update, Android customers can now attach documents when sending emails from the HubSpot mobile app. Hope this is of great value. Please download the latest app from the Google Playstore to enjoy this feature.

Happy emailing! 

Alberto.