HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

HubSpot Updates
January 17, 2018 08:01 AM

Hey Pete,

Thanks for responding! I do agree that article could be better, so we're going to update that to include more specific information for Outlook for Mac.

To get the latest version of our Outlook add-in on a Mac, you'll want to click on the red Store button in your Outlook ribbon, search for HubSpot, and then toggle that add-in on.  If you're unable to see the Store, you may want to update your Outlook and check to see if you have an O365 subscription and compatible inbox. For more help on this, please check out this article.    

Re: HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users - changed to: Delivered
January 17, 2018 07:30 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your patience on this one! I'm happy to announce that HubSpot now supports Outlook for Mac.  You can try out our new add-in by checking out this article on our knowledge base: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#install-the-hubspot-sales-office-365-add-in

Let me know if anyone has any questions on this! 

In Beta
November 09, 2017 11:31 AM

Hey everyone, 

Happy to say this this feature is now in beta.  To get access to our new Outlook add-in, please submit this form: https://ux.hubspot.com/outlook-add-in-beta

Questions? Let me know!

Krishtha

In Planning
April 05, 2017 03:50 PM

266 Replies
matt_rowbotham

PLEASEEEE can we have a completion date on this? I can't believe it's still not available!

@mschnitt wrote:

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

freddy2307

we love hubspot 

we hate gmail for email

we like gmail integrations

we have mac's

we use outlook

you have nothing for use

we have three options-suffer- not an option the sales team need to be productive

switch crm systems

leave hubspot

OR

you fix what was clearly requested in 2015 

Mqtchamber

Well said @freddy2307. We're in the exact same boat. 

VesSavino8

Same here!!! Need this to work with mac; iphone needs to be able to upload attachments from the app as well

Also I need to be able to see the attachments that are already existing in a deal on my iPhone or iPad

Also please add a function where when you upload a contact you can actually pick and choose which contacts not all 

RobinC

Look forward to it!

Allen

Any updates on the timeline for this?  It's been quite a long time already.

freddy2307

Outlook 365 Beta see the ray of hope

New reply from Marjorie Munroe. 

Hi Simon,

Thank you for contacting HubSpot Support!

I took a look at simon@close.global on the backend and it looks like that is currently an Outlook 365 account. The best next steps forward, in this case, would be for your to set up a new user in your portal for the simon@close.global address and assign your Sales Pro seat to those credentials.

You can then connect your inbox through Outlook 365. Please note that once you reconnect your inbox with Outlook, the historical activity stream from when this email was connected to Gmail will be lost. This is because connecting your inbox after switching your email provider creates a "new" activity stream. This will allow you to access your HubSpot Sales Pro features within the CRM.

There is not currently an HubSpot Sales extension for Outlook for Mac. However, there is a beta for Outlook 365 currently in the works. I recommend signing up for the beta so that you have access to this feature within your Outlook 365 web account as soon as possible. I have attached the form to apply for it here.

Samantha2

Hello! 

It's great to hear that this is on the radar of the hubspot team. I'm currently making a decision as to which CRM our company should use, and really like the Hubspot interface. However, most of our marketing and sales team use macbooks - is there an estimated timeline on this? 

granttransition

Just wondered if there is timeline schedule?

Aneisha

Hello is there a view of when this feature will become available?

michaeltyrrell

Can't come sooner, really looking forward to out mac users having the same functionality as our PC users

😉 Hurry Up 😉

Marco_D
Participant | Partner

By when can we expect the activation of Outlook for Mac? We need this option urgently to finally to enroll our employees. Thanks in advance for giving an indication

nicoleO5

We just switched from Gmail to Outlook, and all have MACS.  We cant wait for the plug in to be available!  Really stinks not having it now!

jimmybynum

I recently signed up for HUBSPOT paying for multiple seats with the plans to add more and we all use Apple for work.  I had not idea that I should have asked if this was possible to use Apple.  Had I known then, I would likely have looked for a solution that supported Apple.  

Please please please do this - I think it is a business requirement for software companies to develop solutions that work with both Apple and PC.  Thanks for yoru prompt attention to this matter.

telemark

Absolutely need this !!! Thanks Smiley Happy

Anthonyjmason

So is there an official completion timeline on this project? Just switched from another CRM to use Hubspot. I bought an Outlook license and went to hook it up and it doesn't work becuase I'm a Mac user. Please advise.

Thanks!

pbergeron
Participant

As far as the community knows, there is no plan yet to restore the Mac version of the email tracking plugin, which is a shame.

The best we can do so far is to continue to upvote this.

BisSam
Participant

Can't wait.

NikAus

I can't see why this is so hard.  Why can't Hubspot connect to the mail server (Exchange for example) rather than connecting to the mail client (Outlook 365) to get all the sent and received mail?  The connection to the mail server to send mail from Hubspot already exists, can't the same connection be used to track email? 

gauhaus

I used to be a user of Hubspot and Sidekick, but since the drop of Apple support (you know, the standard for Creative Freelancers and Ad Agencies) I've had to move on. Would love to come back when Outlook for Mac extention is implemented.