HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

HubSpot updates
HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC usersHubSpot Product Team
01-17-2018

Hey Pete,

Thanks for responding! I do agree that article could be better, so we're going to update that to include more specific information for Outlook for Mac.

To get the latest version of our Outlook add-in on a Mac, you'll want to click on the red Store button in your Outlook ribbon, search for HubSpot, and then toggle that add-in on.  If you're unable to see the Store, you may want to update your Outlook and check to see if you have an O365 subscription and compatible inbox. For more help on this, please check out this article.    

changed to: Delivered
01-17-2018

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your patience on this one! I'm happy to announce that HubSpot now supports Outlook for Mac.  You can try out our new add-in by checking out this article on our knowledge base: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#install-the-hubspot-sales-office-365-add-in

Let me know if anyone has any questions on this! 

changed to: In Beta
11-09-2017

Hey everyone, 

Happy to say this this feature is now in beta.  To get access to our new Outlook add-in, please submit this form: https://ux.hubspot.com/outlook-add-in-beta

Questions? Let me know!

Krishtha

changed to: In Planning
04-05-2017

103 Replies
ShaunLouis

This needs to be sorted, come on Hubspot Team!

Matti_Huusko

I just saw how outlook windows integration works. We need this same feature to mac outlook! When this feature will be released?

lala7625
New Contributor

What I don't understand is if Bananatag can do something VERY similar (the tracking part, anyway), why can't HubSpot??

pbergeron
Occasional Contributor

There used to be a lack of support for plugins (in general not just HS) for outlook mac, but plugins seem to be supported now, meaning HS could / should support it  !

http redmondmag.com/articles/2017/03/20/outlook-for-mac-2016-add-ins.aspx 

tannerezell
Visitor

We would also greatly appreciate a hubspot plugin for Outlook for Mac

Mqtchamber
New Contributor

One more vote for Outlook for Mac intigration.

VesSavino8
New Contributor

I hope this becomes available very soon!  thank you!!

Elevator
New Contributor

Yes, yes, yes please!! This is a must for agency worker please....

Ahajjar88
New Contributor

Oh thank you @mschnitt 

Is there a date range to have this feature on the market? maybe a beta version? 

Thanks, 

MPM_Tech
Occasional Contributor

This is exciting news. One of the few reasons I have a Windows 10 virtualized environment is because HubSpot's add-ins do not support Mac users. This would save many of us tons of frustration especially those who do not use Chrome or Gmail for business communication. 

Thank you.