HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

HubSpot Updates
January 17, 2018 08:01 AM

Hey Pete,

Thanks for responding! I do agree that article could be better, so we're going to update that to include more specific information for Outlook for Mac.

To get the latest version of our Outlook add-in on a Mac, you'll want to click on the red Store button in your Outlook ribbon, search for HubSpot, and then toggle that add-in on.  If you're unable to see the Store, you may want to update your Outlook and check to see if you have an O365 subscription and compatible inbox. For more help on this, please check out this article.    

Re: HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users - changed to: Delivered
January 17, 2018 07:30 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your patience on this one! I'm happy to announce that HubSpot now supports Outlook for Mac.  You can try out our new add-in by checking out this article on our knowledge base: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#install-the-hubspot-sales-office-365-add-in

Let me know if anyone has any questions on this! 

In Beta
November 09, 2017 11:31 AM

Hey everyone, 

Happy to say this this feature is now in beta.  To get access to our new Outlook add-in, please submit this form: https://ux.hubspot.com/outlook-add-in-beta

Questions? Let me know!

Krishtha

In Planning
April 05, 2017 03:50 PM

266 Replies
mschnitt
HubSpot Product Team

LMulder
Participant

I"m really looking forward to this feature since this was submitted as a feature request in june 2015 already. Could you please share information around the timeline? Are we talking days, weeks or months? Thanks!

EricDidier

The new Outlook 2016 with all Google Apps integration (contact, calendar and mail) is now great in a sales environment. A plugin would be great. I volunteer for being an alpha/beta customer!

ryanfcasey
Member | Partner

Please offer a solution for Mac users whose IT department have not chosen to use gmail. Hubspot is better than this! Outlook plugin, Mail support (I know it's hard, but Mail Butler seems to have figured it out) or even Thunderbird. Something. Please!

Viggenjet123

Casting my vote for ASAP completion of HubSpot integration with Outlook for Mac. As brand new Hubspot Pro Users, our Founder/President and I both use Outlook for Mac. Others employees use Windows, but we two are the sole decision-makers re: H/S.  Help us vote yes for renewal. :-)) 

Graham_Wilson

Can't believe this isn't sorted and available.  We need Mac and Outlook integration asap!  🙂 

digiau

We need Mac and Outlook integration... Please Please Please

lala7625

Being mandated to move to a Mac and I'm very frustrated that this simple feature isn't available. Please implement!!!

Coolwater-Tech

Just started using Hubspot with our company. Need Mac intergration asap. Is there an estimated wait time on this feature ?

danielopoku

To me, this is phantastic news that an MS Outlook plugin is planned for MAC users. I really liked using this on my Windows PC. Having switched to MAC for most of my work, this is something I actually missed. So: Cangratulations to the Hubspot decision makers and developers for giving priority to this feature! Looking forward to it!

ShaunLouis

This needs to be sorted, come on Hubspot Team!

Matti_Huusko

I just saw how outlook windows integration works. We need this same feature to mac outlook! When this feature will be released?

lala7625

What I don't understand is if Bananatag can do something VERY similar (the tracking part, anyway), why can't HubSpot??

pbergeron
Participant

There used to be a lack of support for plugins (in general not just HS) for outlook mac, but plugins seem to be supported now, meaning HS could / should support it  !

http redmondmag.com/articles/2017/03/20/outlook-for-mac-2016-add-ins.aspx 

tannerezell

We would also greatly appreciate a hubspot plugin for Outlook for Mac

Mqtchamber

One more vote for Outlook for Mac intigration.

VesSavino8

I hope this becomes available very soon!  thank you!!

Elevator

Yes, yes, yes please!! This is a must for agency worker please....

Ahajjar88

Oh thank you @mschnitt 

Is there a date range to have this feature on the market? maybe a beta version? 

Thanks, 

MPM_Tech

This is exciting news. One of the few reasons I have a Windows 10 virtualized environment is because HubSpot's add-ins do not support Mac users. This would save many of us tons of frustration especially those who do not use Chrome or Gmail for business communication. 

Thank you.