HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

HubSpot Outlook integration for MAC users

We have a number of MAC users. It would be nice to have HubSpot integrate with Outlook for MAC users. Is this a feature that will be available soon?

266 Commentaires
Menno
Membre

I'm testing Hubspot, but having no plugin for outlook on Mac is a showstopper for the moment.

Hopefully this plugin will be released soon.

ChristopherA502
Membre

Any possibility this can be fast tracked?

LED
Membre

URGHHH! I can't convert my OLM files to CSV for upload!! when can this be fixed??

BlakeRowley
Membre

The Hubspot for Mac Integration will absolutely boost usage of Hubspot by at least 25%. Given a 4x pipeline for free to paid conversion, having this intergration would surely be profitable for Hubspot who would be looking to grow their paid subscription service. 

DanWB
Membre

This is the single feature I need to expand utilization of the Hubspot CRM to our entire account group.  It's a great tool, but at this point, success is contingent upon people being able to continue using Outlook.

katiafooshia
Membre

I use Mac for Outlook and would really like the ability to use this tool. Can you please provide an update on when it will be available?

Many thanks! 

cgraham
Membre

I pulled the trigger on the HubSpot Pro - I love some of the functionality but the lack of Mac Outlook functionality has me considering canceling already.  When will this be complete, at least a beta - there are others out there that have this functionality.  I am will this plugin included a scheduled email send similar to the Gmail version?

larsenja
Membre

At a minimum, I would have expected to see Office365 support as that's browser-based. Shocked this is being ignored.

Marc_Neverfail
Membre

Just came in like the others to see about Outlook integration for Macs. Not sure if i'm using the forum correctly, or not, however I can't seem to find a response from HubSpot on this.

Any ideas on when this might become a reality? Seems like the concept has been requested for years now. 😕

Not very encouraging that some of the most powerful features for a sales guy like myself aren't available to me since I'm on a Mac. Merp.

LarsLenselink
Membre

What is the current status? As a mac user with Outlook, Hubspot wouldn't make sense to me whenever there is no integration available.

DanielAtEdumate
Participant

Another Mac user here that would like an update please? Rough timeline? 

Suspicious that it is so quiet on this thread whereas normally the Hubspot guys are great at responding to threads like this.

petematheson
Membre

Another one for this please! Any ideas on timescales? 

ITM_HTX
Membre

Fellow mac user here... this would be a great feature for us. Please advise. 

DeborahEW
Membre

Looking forward to this feature.  All our remote sales team and design team are on Macs, so this feature will really help us streamline some internal processes.  Can't wait!  The sooner the better for us.

MassiveMassis
Membre

I'm also in support of a quick integration for us Mac users, there are millions of untapped clients that Hubspot will make very happy with this integration for Outlook for Mac.

micheller
Membre

Please let me know if they have created a way to integrate hubspot on my MAC, or when it is to be expected.

Thanks!

ktsmia
Membre

Yes we definitely need this, it's very inconvenient without it... 

KeltonErin
Membre

Agree with everyone, this is a MUST HAVE feature!  Most executives at our company use Macs and won't track as many conversations without this simple addition. 

moetazbayoumi
Membre

That would be great

DanielAtEdumate
Participant

The fact that there is no participation or communication from Hubspot on when this integration is happening is really disappointing. Please can someone from the Hubspot team manage our expectations on when this will happen? If it is not going to happen for a long time then i at least know! The silence is deafening!