HubSpot Ideas

DwiP

HubSpot Mobile App - Ability to insert Sales Document in Sales Email

It would be great if there is a new feature where it allows HubSpot Mobile App user to attach sales document to their outgoing sales email.

Use Case:

• Sales Persons are always on the go, they don't work from desktop
  • As they are following up their leads via email, they are using HubSpot Mobile App and they would want to send them Sales Document
  • So they know if their leads/ prospect have clicked or opened the Sales Document and follow up depending on their prospects behaviour

~ Submitting on behalf of Rebekah

22 Replies
bekhayne

This is really an essential feature for our team who are on the road often. Most of their communication with clients is via the phone, not desktop. 

benesch_e
Contributor

Being able to send documents through the mobile app would be extremely useful since being on the road mean i don't always have access to a computer.

It would also look really good when in front of a customer I can send him/her the doccument I am talking about.

Hannanli

We are in the process of onboarding HubSpot and this is something that would be beneficial for our sales team. Similar to the comments above, our sales team is on the go, they don't have the time to log into their desktop to send sales documents after they've worked a full day on the road. Having this information readily accessible via the HubSpot app is crucial for sending 1:1 emails to their customers/ leads. 

HubSpot, please advise if this is something you are looking to add into the app sometime soon. I would like to provide the update to my sales team as something they can look forward to. 

ChrisChew

I was really surprised to see that this feature was not part of the app. As per the original post this feature should be included in the app without question. 

RichDadPoorDad

Any update on this? I see this as a huge oversight, we can add up to 5000 documents but can't send any via mobile unless it's a predefined template. Would love to be able to do this.

lgibbons
Participant

I actually thought this was already a feature until I went to show a colleague how to use it and its not there! Why make just templates available and not the rest of the email features that we love about HubSpot?

DDockter1

I would love to have access to documents within the IOS Apple App. I was traveling last night on  a plane and needed to review some docs on my mobile device that we have stored in HubSpot and could not do it on the mobile app. When could we get this functionality added to the App? Thank you. 

maxline

I was pretty surprised to see that this isn't a feature yet on the HubSpot app. Having our sales documents in the mobile app is a feature that our team desperately needs. Our team is always on the go and having access to these documents on their mobile phones would be a great resource. Really hoping you prioritize adding this feature soon 🙏!

DDockter1
I do too. Any news?
JayHeich

I couldn't imagine this NOT being a feature. But, it's seemingly the case. I really need to access my docs via the phone app, as I'm constantly on the go.

The original comment/request in this is from February 2020, three years ago. Please make this feature a priority.

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, this feature is currently being reviewed and we hope to bring it live soon along with more revamped features to improve the overall email experience from the HubSpot mobile app. 

Stay tuned for further updates.

thanks

Alberto.

DDockter1

Alberto - This is great news! Looking forward to it being incorporated. 

CC @ZLukasiewicz1 

maxline

Agreed. Amazing news! Thank you @AAlvarez 🙌  Looking forward to the updates!

dentalcentral

Adding my two cents

this is VITAL

sales people are always on the road. What if a client wants to look at it right away rather than hours later when doing updates on laptop at home?

please implement asap 

DDockter1
Is there any update on this at HubSpot?
DDockter1

HubSpot - Is there any update on when this will be available at HubSpot and in the product? This has been requested since 2020 from what I see. 

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

We know about how important are attachments for sales reps when sending emails on-the-go. Great news, this is planned to be released during this Q2 2023. 

Sorry it's taken so long. Thanks all for your patience. 

Alberto. 

DDockter1
Thanks you for the update. I look forward to hearing the date it will be
live in Production in Q2 2023.
AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, I am very happy to announce that attaching documents to emails from the HubSpot mobile app for iOS users is now available. Please download the latest version from the AppStore (4.17 or following) to start using this feature.

For Android users, this feature will be available soon! Stay tuned....

AAlvarez
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a quick update, Android customers can now attach documents when sending emails from the HubSpot mobile app. Hope this is of great value. Please download the latest app from the Google Playstore to enjoy this feature.

Happy emailing! 

Alberto.