HubSpot Ideas

DigTrustBuilder

HubSpot Integration for Native Apple Mail App

Hi, Apple's Native Mail App on macOS would really benefit from having an add-on from HubSpot. Yes, a lot of people use this, especially now that iCloud has launched their NEW FEATURE.

Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail

When you subscribe to iCloud+, you can use a custom domain name that you already own to personalize your iCloud email address, or you can purchase a new domain. It's 1 EUR per month, with 50 Gb storage. It's very cost-efficient AND their apps are very efficient in iOS memory usage!

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212514

Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 19.25.15.png

Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 19.28.22.png

THANK YOU! You guys rock at HubSpot!

21 Replies
SWeiß

as an Apple User (personal and all my staff) we would highly appreciate if you could work on a solution (add on) like windows / office users do have. It would ease so many ways for all of the Apple users 

DigTrustBuilder
Contributor

Thanks Sweiss.

It would be great to start the iCloud integration at least with a solution article on iPhones.

Who does not have any iPhone nowadays?

rachelbbridge

Half of our company uses Apple Mail and not having full HubSpot integration is becoming a real data issue. This should definitely be a priority for the HubSpot team.

seanorear
Participant

This is a heavily weighted issue for my company's adoption as well.

JRDwK

Agree - new to HubSpot and was stunned this was not already available!

MatsBryntse
Participant

Need this as well!

s1bk

Another Vote. Would be a really useful addition. 

TNeuvonen

Yes this integration would be appreciated.

Denniss

I echo what SWeiß is saying. Please prioritize this feature for apple mail client!

elloraconn

Definitly would be so useful!

SMitchell33

Yes! This would be so helpful. 

AKrastev

+1 here

KSorey

+1 as well.

THerbertson

+1 from me. Does HubSpot have an update on whether we can expect this or not?

TNielsen3

As a Apple user, is it not possible to send mails from iPhone/iPad or Mac products using Apple mail system and get them into HubSpot - I can understand from the support team,if I would use Outlook app then it will work. But I really don't want to use Outlook, I do not think that I'm the only one at least not according to your support team.

LePa
Participant

+ 1

evansgaz
Participant

I hate Outlook and I'm having real issues with just using Gmail - the hubspot integration with Gmail is the only thing keeping me from ditiching it. I use Shift which is Chome based and it's massively slowing down my laptop. I really want to move to Mac Mail as I know it'll speed everything up but I can't as there's no Hubspot integration. Please work on this!

TNielsen3

I'm also waiting on it - a lot of date gets missed due to it is not answered in outlook or direct at Hubspot

LKeeley

+1

Nobody with a Mac wants to use Outlook.  It's like reverting back to Dos computer systems.   I'm shocked this tech hasn't implemented apple integrations. It is 2024, right?  I'm new to Hubspot.  I was informed by Hubspot that they have no plans to create an add-in for the mail app on Macs.   

EMcGhee

Apple's hardware biometrics coupled with PassKeys can be the basis of very sound security strategy going forward here in 2024. Adding 2 Factor, a good password manager, and hardware keys can add another layer.

Apple is going to be more open to third party integration due to da Government pressure being placed upon them to do so and Hubspots' culture is already Apple-like in it's Inbound philosophy so now would be a good time to make this happen, yes?