HubSpot Ideas

RJaglan

HubSpot Customer Reviews for Email Marketing/Automation (For Partners)

Hello,

📣Attention: HubSpot Team & Partner Agencies all around the globe📣

I came across this idea when one of our clients submitted a review on the HubSpot platform for us and we received a notification from HubSpot that "You have a new review".

Goal: To have a trigger point for the email workflow whenever a client/customer submits a review for a HubSpot Agency Partner. This will help the HubSpot Partner Agency to engage & delight customers with some marketing campaigns or rewards.

Problem: Every time, I have to manually send the client an email to give our "best regards and thank you" whenever my team receive a review notification from HubSpot.

I was thinking if somehow we have the option to automate the process of sending an email automatically to the client when we receive a review. To do the whole automation & workflow, we need to have some kind of trigger point from the HubSpot platform or on the HubSpot Agency Partner Profile for the Review section.

Looking forward to knowing community "members/partners" thoughts on this 👀

P.S. Sending 💚 from Germany

2 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@RJaglan this is a really great idea, to have a review trigger an internal workflow!

I think it would also be great if HubSpot would add the ability to write replies in the Solutions Directory the same way you can from the Asset Marketplace. I'm not sure if replies are currently possible in the App Marketplace, I couldn't find any apps with reviews that have replies. Being able to create a task to write the reply would be awesome!

RJaglan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@Jnix284  Thank you, Jennifer.😁
Replying to reviews in the market is a great idea as well. 🤠
Currently, replies are not possible in App Marketplace. "Replies" will become a powerful tiny feature to make the app marketplace more engaging & informative.