HubSpot Ideas

HubDB Filters

LOVE HubDB and the capability of dynamically updating website content with database driven desing, BUT...there is very limited functionality when it comes to managing your data.

The only option to sort/filter would be to download an export of the data, make changes in excel and then load back via import.

Each column should offer a sort and filter function - this would allow you to find the exact row that needs an update and make it quickly, effectively.

Probably a stretch, but would also be nice to freeze a column so you could scroll horizontally without putting your finger on the screen to remember which row you are on, or if making lots of updates, I have found myself moving a column to be near the data I am working on and moving it back when done. 

We just launched an update to our website to convert our content catalog (homes for sale and floor plans) from blog posts to HubDB. Building the data was fairly smooth, but making updates - like when a home sells - is more cumbersome than it should be because of the limited management tools for the data.

1 Reply
craigvarcoe

Hi @Anonymous - I'd also recommend up voting and commenting on https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/HubDB-rearrange-order/idi-p/5167