HubSpot Ideas

MEkarna

Hide payment option from Quote templets

I would like the possability to hide Payment from Quota templet since we don't handel payment this way. Right now it is up to the user to remove this when they create a quote for a client and this is not perfect I think.

10 Kommentare
bronte
Mitglied

I totally agree, we are UK based so the payments tool isn't available to us yet. So we have to rely on the sales team to select no payment on the quote rather than just removing it completely.  

mfoldager
Mitglied

Very much agree. Our billing structure is too complex to be supported in HubSpot, and it confuses our reps.

Elliotasr
Mitglied

Totally agree. It's inappropriate for what we do entirely. This nees to be resolved ASAP.

Gudi
Mitglied

I agree, we need to be able to remove it from the template.

AgaDuda
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

are there any updates on this? 

TPScott
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree. We need to be able to fully customise the quote template (including removing the payment and signature options) as this is irrelevant to our organization.

SujithKolaprath
Teilnehmer/-in

This feature is long due...

JTedham
Teilnehmer/-in

We also need this; HS Quotes are great, but this is a blocker. I suspect HS wants us to use their payment integration but it reduces functionality which I find irritating.

EMarsh8
Teilnehmer/-in

I have a similar issue but only want to have the option of "Stripe" under payments and remove the "Hubspot Payments" option...is this possible or not yet, along with above requests?

SDiscepolo
Mitglied

Agree this function should be able to be toggled off in quote templates so that it can be used or not used accordingly.