HubSpot Ideas

ClaraS

Hide empty modules for smart content in drag and drop editor

Would be great to be able to hide variations that does not have any content in them. For example, when contacts in one list should only see 3 content modules, and contacts in another list should see 5 content modules in a newsletter. Today it's possible to leave it empty, but it will create awkward spacing. 

30 Comentarios
AlexBril
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

This idea adds real value to smart rules in marketing emails

BNikolic
Miembro

It would be really useful to have this option available.

fiberpunk
Colaborador

Totally agreed – please add this.

RZeitunian
Participante

We run a global website with the need for local content. This request would be hugely beneficial for any company operating the same way.

Suvi
Participante

Yes, this would help a lot!

eyeson
Participante

Is there still no way to do this? 😞 

christa
Colaborador

Amazing that Hubspot 'smart' modules are unable to accommodate this. Truly limits the ability to use this across segments of users. A newsletter is prime example of this necessity. 

Jamie_Smyth
Miembro

This would be excellent. Surely this is an expected function for 'smart content'?

cpetrou
Participante

I would like to hide and show content based on smart rules regardless of the device.

I have several rows of information. Each row represents a different smart rule. I want to hide all of the rows except for those rows that are triggered by the smart rules.

I tried doing it by removing all of the content from the module on the default view, but it seems to keep the padding for the row that I don't want anyone to see which makes the layout look odd.

I was trying to pinpoint and adjust the CSS for that particular page, but it throws other sections of the page off when I do it since it is using the same class name.

ABartholomew_MC
Miembro

Would also love to have this! There are plenty of time where I want to show some special content to members, but not nonmembers in our newsletter, but we can't do that as it stands. now!