HubSpot Ideas

markusarvidsson

Hide all Deals in a pipeline on Contact card

Hi,

There is a possiblity to restrict access to Deals in settings to Teams only or owned only. That will hide the pipeline but the Deals will still be visible on the contact and Company card.

I would like to be able to hide the Deals even on the contact and company card. I have a use case where that would be very useful.

Any more that see value in restricting access to all deals in a pipeline even on the contact and company cards?

7 Replies
markusarvidsson
Contributor

I think this is an easy fix and should be more logic than just hiding Pipeline. I would like to have this option very soon so we can hide irrelevant deals on contact cards. 

Hope for the best 🙂

ahedmark
HubSpot Employee

Great idea Markus! Just upvoted the idea as well

Hani_

Haven't found a newer post for this topic.

Same request.

We want to add team members who shouldn't necessarily see deal information since that is sensitive data.

You can hide the deals in the pipeline for a user but as mentioned in the first post, the deals still show up in the company / contact side panel which makes no sense.

HFoote
Participant

Absolutely this is needed.

ElBr
Participant

Any updates on this? 

We want to hide parts of our data from a few users by only giving access to a pipeline for certain teams. When user x is associated with 2 teams, one of the teams has access to the pipeline, the other one not. Currently, when user x is associated with a deal in the restricted pipeline, users in the other team will also be able to see this deal and the data it entails. I find it very strange that users are able to see this data though the pipeline specifically has the option to restrict the data, but still gives other users access to it if someone in it's team is associated to it, though it's limited to only 1 team. Tried to map it out below. 

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 15.09.59.png

Improver
Participant

Agreed. This is required.

Suzanneranner
Participant

Any updates to this since 2020?