HubSpot Ideas

KNewmanRyan

Have the "Meeting Type" as mandatory before sending/saving

Raising this suggestion on behalf of a HubSpot customer. 

With contact creations and properties, it's possible to save the property as mandatory before saving the property. With Meeting outcomes can it be a feature that the Meeting activity can be saved until all of the options have been saved? For example, none of the meeting activities has a null value. 

I can see that a similar idea has been raised here:https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Make-Call-Outcome-required/idi-p/179089 as well. 

Thanks so much team!

13 Comentários
AlexEuFr31
Membro

We would like it too !

IAshraf2
Membro

This would be extremely helpful for my team!

JorgeO
Membro

Thats will be great in order to haver better KPIS with complete information.

CCole8
Membro

Yes, we like to track the outcomes of our meetings. What is scheduled, what was a no show, canceled. And it doesn't automatically default to any outcome. This can help with our internall process adherence as well.

Bob2245
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Yes! I have a customer who runs a large SDR team and wants to automate task creation based on Call outcomes. Call type is an essential extra filter as Activity properties cannot be used to re-enroll in workflows. It's not perfect, but with Call Type in addition to Call Outcome, I can at least create a workflow for every combination of the two.

CBell40
Participante

Most fields should have this as an option, it's less about a specific field, its just that sometimes you just NEED to enfore data capture.

BetsyBullock
Membro

@CBell40 Where can I find the option to make fields mandatory?

Roeland_RS
Participante

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Required-field-for-call-and-meeting-types/idc-p/84111...

We have several workflows that trigger off of meeting type - and sales keeps forgetting to fill this in so none of the workflows trigger. Holding up a lot of processes. 

ALaubscher
Membro

This would be an essential function for us for data cleanliness. 

oddleon
Participante

I need this too. My team keep forgetting it and it clogs up our reports

SalesforceSukzz
Membro

We had the same issue. 
Our workaround is to create a to-do if the meeting type isn't set.

Same goes for the meeting outcome. 
Not the ideal solution but still better than nothing.

NDKoralle
Participante

Very crucial Feature Request for us as well! Please evaluate this in detail - cheers.

Marie_
Colaborador(a)