HubSpot Ideas

larissa_cai

Have actions cloned in bulk in workflow

To clone actions in workflow is not easy for bulk cloning. Pls check the recoding for this issue.

I believe it would be better to have a bulk cloning function.

2 Kommentare
christa
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Scenario: we add a sales rep or have other reason to make an additional branch in a workflow we often want to maintain the actions and timing used in existing branches.

Currently, we have to build out all the actions manually to mimic what we already have built in the other branch. OR we create an entirely new workflow by cloning and then making the new branch in the 'parent' workflow enroll into this new workflow

Both existing options are not ideal for efficiency and for tracking.

Solution: Allow an entire branch of actions to be cloned into another if/then branch of the same workflow. OR at least allow for multi-select of actions to be cloned. Either would be better than the time-consuming task or cluster of workflow options we have now.

KellyClark
Mitglied

To add to this idea, it would be great to be able to clone all actions within a branch (which is currently possible) but then have the ability to paste those actions to multiple branches at once. 

Example: I have several workflows where I use if/then branches to sort leads to specific office locations. Once the leads have been assigned to the proper location, they are all sent the same email.

Problem: I sometimes clone these existing workflows to sort leads and serve up emails relating to a different product/service. The workflow structure remains the same, but I have to replace all the existing email steps with the appropriate product/service email. I currently do this by adding an email step and selecting the right email. Or, I clone a branch's email step over to the next branch because that saves me a few clicks. When I have dozens of branches, this gets tedious.

Solution: It would be way more efficient to be able to select multiple branches at once, and then apply the exact same email step to each of them.