HubSpot Ideas

VagaeNatus

Have a sender Nice Name for Emails sent from "Conversations Inbox"

Hubspot has this nice new "Conversations Inbox" that helps team handle non-personal emails like "contact@company.com" or "support@company.com". Each inbound email is like a ticket, who gets an owner. We like that but...

We miss a simple, high impact feature: we can't define a sender nice name. The sender name that the recipient sees is not right:

- Currently: recipient sees "contact@company.com"

- What we want: recipient sees "Company - Contact (contact@company.com)"

Could you please get this fixed?

11 Kommentare
freemulder
Teilnehmer/-in

Oh yes ! It's a big mistake from Hubspot ! When we have a conversation with a costummer, the personalisation is so important ! When my clients receive emails from the team, the sender name is very important... 

gscrystal
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed, this is very important for us.

Yen
Mitglied

Am amazed something like Sender Name is missed. Hubspot please help fix this!

neilw
Mitglied

agreed, needs fixing urgently

freemulder
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes is a missing feature !

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
mfreiert
HubSpot-Produktteam

We're exploring a couple of options on approaching this functionality. For folks on this thread - which of the following would you expect to be used as a "Friendly" From name:

1. The name of the person responding to the customer.  (I.e "Max" or "Max Freiert")
  2. A  customized name that is tied to the email address where the customer sent the email. (I.e if a customer sent an email to sales@company.com, the From name would be something like "Sales Team" or "Company Sales"
  3. Something else?

Thanks!

neilw
Mitglied

For us the ability to set the friendly name when we connect a support inbox in the "connect team email" would be ideal.

VagaeNatus
Autorität

@mfreiert best seems to me to have that as an option in settings. Radio button, "set nice name to be nice name of email being used / of user". If I had to choose I would pick email being used but I am not an expert of service saas so I'd say it's best to see how more service focused saas are doing.

burgess
Mitglied

Option 2 would be most helpful for us. We would like to show the name of our company although our customer service email is "hello@company.com". Would be great to get timing on this upgrade as well. Thanks!

cambria
HubSpot-Produktteam

This is now live to all HubSpot users! 

You can customize a “from” name in the Conversations Inbox from either:

1. the assigned agent & company or team name
  2. the company or team name

_Now_Live__Friendly_from_names_-_Google_Docs.png

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
cambria
HubSpot-Produktteam