HubSpot Ideas

VagaeNatus

Have a sender Nice Name for Emails sent from "Conversations Inbox"

Hubspot has this nice new "Conversations Inbox" that helps team handle non-personal emails like "contact@company.com" or "support@company.com". Each inbound email is like a ticket, who gets an owner. We like that but...

We miss a simple, high impact feature: we can't define a sender nice name. The sender name that the recipient sees is not right:

- Currently: recipient sees "contact@company.com"

- What we want: recipient sees "Company - Contact (contact@company.com)"

Could you please get this fixed?

11 Commentaires
freemulder
Participant

Oh yes ! It's a big mistake from Hubspot ! When we have a conversation with a costummer, the personalisation is so important ! When my clients receive emails from the team, the sender name is very important... 

gscrystal
Participant

Agreed, this is very important for us.

Yen
Membre

Am amazed something like Sender Name is missed. Hubspot please help fix this!

neilw
Membre

agreed, needs fixing urgently

freemulder
Participant

Yes is a missing feature !

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
mfreiert
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

We're exploring a couple of options on approaching this functionality. For folks on this thread - which of the following would you expect to be used as a "Friendly" From name:

1. The name of the person responding to the customer.  (I.e "Max" or "Max Freiert")
  2. A  customized name that is tied to the email address where the customer sent the email. (I.e if a customer sent an email to sales@company.com, the From name would be something like "Sales Team" or "Company Sales"
  3. Something else?

Thanks!

neilw
Membre

For us the ability to set the friendly name when we connect a support inbox in the "connect team email" would be ideal.

VagaeNatus
Conseiller clé

@mfreiert best seems to me to have that as an option in settings. Radio button, "set nice name to be nice name of email being used / of user". If I had to choose I would pick email being used but I am not an expert of service saas so I'd say it's best to see how more service focused saas are doing.

burgess
Membre

Option 2 would be most helpful for us. We would like to show the name of our company although our customer service email is "hello@company.com". Would be great to get timing on this upgrade as well. Thanks!

cambria

This is now live to all HubSpot users! 

You can customize a “from” name in the Conversations Inbox from either:

1. the assigned agent & company or team name
  2. the company or team name

_Now_Live__Friendly_from_names_-_Google_Docs.png

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
cambria