HubSpot Ideas

lsirac

Have a reply address different from the sender address in an emailing

When sending an email from the marketing side, we'd like to send emails from a certain address, but have an option to have replies come into another email inbox.

68 Replies
MarieLou

We appreciate this beta-function and look forward to be able to use it flawlessly. Smiley Wink

Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, this feature is now available to all Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers. Thanks for your feedback!

christinecastro

I see from the comment above from Shay that this is now available for Professional and Enterprise customers. I have a professional account, but don't seem to be able to access this feature. Where would I find it?

Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @christinecastro, you should be able to find it as a new checkbox underneath the "From Address" setting inside your marketing emails, as shown here: 

Edit_Email___New_email.png

If you untick that box, you'll get a new option to set the reply-to address. Let me know if you're seeing any issues with it. 

lucileferraton

Agree this feature is essential. Please implement it. 

Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @lucileferraton, this has been implemented. It's available as part of the Professional and Enterprise tiers of the Marketing Hub, you can read more about it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/add-a-custom-reply-to-address-to-your-marke...

christinecastro

I see that it has been implemented, but put into practice, it doesn't work. I had over 1000 auto responses with vacation out of office notes on my last email.

globert
Participant

At the moment it is not possible to have multiple reply-to email addresses. That would be much appreciated if implemented - specially for enquiries that require more than one team member to be cc'ed/involved.