HubSpot Ideas

lsirac

Have a reply address different from the sender address in an emailing

When sending an email from the marketing side, we'd like to send emails from a certain address, but have an option to have replies come into another email inbox.

68 Commentaires
MarieLou
Membre

We appreciate this beta-function and look forward to be able to use it flawlessly. Smiley clignant de l'œil

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Shay
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all, this feature is now available to all Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise customers. Thanks for your feedback!

christinecastro
Membre

I see from the comment above from Shay that this is now available for Professional and Enterprise customers. I have a professional account, but don't seem to be able to access this feature. Where would I find it?

Shay

Hi @christinecastro, you should be able to find it as a new checkbox underneath the "From Address" setting inside your marketing emails, as shown here: 

Edit_Email___New_email.png

If you untick that box, you'll get a new option to set the reply-to address. Let me know if you're seeing any issues with it. 

lucileferraton
Membre

Agree this feature is essential. Please implement it. 

Shay

Hi @lucileferraton, this has been implemented. It's available as part of the Professional and Enterprise tiers of the Marketing Hub, you can read more about it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/add-a-custom-reply-to-address-to-your-marke...

christinecastro
Membre

I see that it has been implemented, but put into practice, it doesn't work. I had over 1000 auto responses with vacation out of office notes on my last email.

globert
Participant

At the moment it is not possible to have multiple reply-to email addresses. That would be much appreciated if implemented - specially for enquiries that require more than one team member to be cc'ed/involved.