HubSpot Ideas

lsirac

Have a reply address different from the sender address in an emailing

When sending an email from the marketing side, we'd like to send emails from a certain address, but have an option to have replies come into another email inbox.

68 Commentaires
TVKurz
Participant

I'm on the YES train. This is vital when sending from lead owners but want to capture one-off replies in a consistent way. Every other tool I use -- Pardot, Act-On, SharpSpring, Eloqua -- all have this. Is it a strategic ommission? What's the loigic?

lilybond
Contributeur

It's crazy that this isn't supported. We used this feature all the time in Marketo. 

Any movement on this, HubSpot? This is definitely messing with our workflows.

cameron-corniuk
Participant

Definitely. This is needed. Surprised no one from HS has replied to this one.

James-Nichols
Contributeur

How is this not core functionality?! 

dorothysamuel
Membre

Come on Hubspot! This is a free offer on many platforms...

dorothysamuel
Membre

Yes! +1

shatton
Participant

... pretty please implement?

DaniGomes
Participant

Any new on this request? We need this asap.

Adam_Dawson
Participant

Need this!

Unitips
Contributeur

Would be amazing if this existed

TB2
Membre

+1 so important

amandaraz
Participant

Yeah, I am shocked this isn't already a feature.  😞

EdBMarsh
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

completely agree. surprised to have discovered that this feature, standard in many platforms as noted above, is not available. Need it in order to send mails from an email subdomain but allow workflows to send from owners

Julianek
Membre

Agree, would be really helpful to keep a personalised send from CEO, but the auto replies go to someone else. Got my upvote!

vanessa_lottery
Membre

I too am extremerly surprised this feature isn't already in place. You'd think it's a standard these days! I hope this becomes a feature in the HubSpot platform very soon.

ARAlmond
Membre

Omg this is essential! As a workaround I created a new email domain similar to the original sender e.g. abigail@diagnostax.co.uk, instead of abigal.almond@diagnostax.co.uk

I then had the replies for this email address routed to where I needed them.

schesley
Participant

upvote.

And this should not only be for the marketing emails, but also for the form notifications. For example, gravity forms is a well known robust form plugin for Wordpress. It allows for many robust customizations and conditional logic to be set for any form.

Not only can you change the reply to, and have it be different from the from/to fields, but also you can customize the form notifications based on conditions in the form fields. If country is XXX, then send Mary, but if country is xxxxx, send to Bob.

Details https://docs.gravityforms.com/configuring-notifications-in-gravity-forms/

robinsonjn22
Participant | Partenaire solutions

Schesley has a good point. That is critical for forms. Come on HubSpot! You're touting that you're now enterprise friendly but these few things are lingering. 

Ben_Caliper
Participant

Pretty new to Hubspot but was researching and ended up finding this post. Add my name to the upvote. How many more upvotes do we need before this gets implemented by Hubspot?

mmaheshwari
Participant

This would be a very useful idea. 

Sometimes for the sake of UX we are obliged to send emails from a generic email, but would like that any replies be sent to the specific inbox, that we should be able to define on our side.

Almost every other email platform offers this, it seems something so obvious for a mature platform like HubSpot!