HubSpot Ideas

cvaage-actgloba

Hands Free Phone App Integration

I would like it if the Hubspot phone app integrates with hands free spoken commands like "Hey Siri, call Bob Smith via Hubspot app" and it will call the contact through the HS app and log the call.

My sales team is on the road a lot and it would be extreamly handy for them to make their sales calls hands free while driving and have it all auto-log into Hubspot. 

4 Replies
Jumpmodel1

This would be a game changer!

ob241
Participant

I use Siri to set reminders for myself all the time. It would be extremely useful to be able to set reminders using Siri in HubSpot. Like, if I'm writing someone an email and I need a reminder to follow up in 2 weeks, I could set the reminder while I'm writing the email. At the moment the Outlook add in does allow this, but it's slow and clumsy...

LC7

Yes absolutely. This would be a major improvement so that hands free calling can be used via the HubSpot  app 

let's have it please we are now in 2023 !!!

SHauser00

I agree, sales reps prefer to use their regular phone contacts instead of HubSpot because siri has the capability to call when asked. If they pulled from HubSpot, i forsee a lot more calls being logged