Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpot

We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, etc.

HubSpot updates
Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpotHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
a week ago

We are planning on building an API to allow integrators to embed their calling functionality, including inbound calling, into HubSpot.

If you'd like to give our team feedback on how inbound calling should work, please fill out this form.

63 Replies
orangepegs
Regular Contributor

This seems like a logical component of a program designed for calling. Building an API integration isn't good enough, because it still requires the use of a 3rd party app. I would like to see this built in at the Pro and Enterprise levels.

Rajb
New Contributor

Must have facility to record Inbound calls. Atm all inbound calls are answered on my mobile and there is no record of it in my CRM. Only recently the feature has been made available to see which contact is calling but to not have a record in the CRM is leaving a big gap especially for us salespeople who are out of the office majority of the time. I am finding the app also to be quite limiting without the email signature flowing through. 

Joel_Cacciotti
New Contributor

Following for this feature as well.