Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpot

We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, etc.

HubSpot updates
Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpotHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
03-25-2019

We are planning on building an API to allow integrators to embed their calling functionality, including inbound calling, into HubSpot.

If you'd like to give our team feedback on how inbound calling should work, please fill out this form.

64 Replies
Quantum-AU
Occasional Contributor

Great idea! I see @mschnitt has moved it to planning and asking for feedback on API integration - However, for those of us using it as a standalone - could the option be added to select inbound or outbound call in the "log a call" button?

Kixie
New Contributor

Kixie provides inbound call routing and Hubspot integration coupled with outbound power dialing features and SMS. 

stimulyst

I would love to see this feature as well. Need the ability to log inbound calls. Would be nice if the app could recognize the call was from a CRM contact & ask to record the call and log the activity.

Tippling
Occasional Contributor

I would like to be able to recieve a call back from contacts and prospects without having to utilise a separate phone etc and instead through the HubSpot application / centre. The calling tool is great but when leaving voicemail or asking for a call back it would be nice to have it all under one roof.

bksd1
Visitor

Yes, this would be excellent!

What voip systems are people using for this currently? I am using justcall and it is honestly unreliable and negatively impacting our business in a major way. 

Paperbee
Visitor

Where are you located? We are in the US and tried Justcall, but were not happy with reliabilty - I think its because they are located in India and focused on Asia Pacific?

We switched to Ringcentral for our office staff and Kixie for our sales/CS reps that use HubSpot

bksd1
Visitor

Thanks I will look into that. Is there any reason that you're using 2 different services for office staff and sales reps? 

Paperbee
Visitor

Ringcentral has specific things for the office staff like faxing and video conferencing.

Kixie has specific things for our hubspot users like the hubspot integration, CTI screen pop with hubspot info, and an outbound power dialer. 

Paperbee
Visitor

Both systems do work well for us as separate platforms

orangepegs
Regular Contributor

This seems like a logical component of a program designed for calling. Building an API integration isn't good enough, because it still requires the use of a 3rd party app. I would like to see this built in at the Pro and Enterprise levels.