Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpot

We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, etc.

HubSpot updates
Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpotÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: In Planning
Mar 25, 2019

We are planning on building an API to allow integrators to embed their calling functionality, including inbound calling, into HubSpot.

If you'd like to give our team feedback on how inbound calling should work, please fill out this form.

69 Commentaires
Contributeur occasionnel

Must have facility to record Inbound calls. Atm all inbound calls are answered on my mobile and there is no record of it in my CRM. Only recently the feature has been made available to see which contact is calling but to not have a record in the CRM is leaving a big gap especially for us salespeople who are out of the office majority of the time. I am finding the app also to be quite limiting without the email signature flowing through. 

Nouveau contributeur

Following for this feature as well.

Nouveau contributeur

Please create this feature soon!

Nouveau membre

Hi, I am new to Hubspot and I am REALLY suprised that in 2019 a major CRM does not have an incoming call API. The whole point of a CRM is to log all user events and pop up the contact on calls, etc. Without it I need to manually search for a contact when he calls. Can you please add this very soon?

Contributeur reconnu

+1 from me

Having a dropdown and selecting outbound or inbound would be a handy feature at minimum.

Contributeur régulier

This needs to be on the mobile app as well. Communication through a salesperson's mobile # is a hallmark of a good relationship. (E.g. Estimator Joe at Build Co. calls sales rep Frank at Supply Co. directly on his mobile to ask him what products they sell that meet the spec for a bid). This should work for text as well. 

The mobile app should include a phone a text app. 

Visiteur occasionnel

Has there been any progress on this?  Most of the other CRMs are providing this feature and would be very ideal for customers who use phone numbers that are only available through sources like Twilio. We would love to have the feature to receive the calls in HS which eventually ties to the contact if it exists.

Contributeur régulier

Please ensure that the outbound number can be spoofed to match an existing number.

This way the call display number doesn't confuse clients. 

Contributeur régulier

it seems crazy that this isn't available, and even if it isn't, not having the option to distinguish between Inbound and Outbound is a pain. This is wider issue though in terms of how activities are structured. "Calls" should be different from "Meetings" and "Inbound calls" should be different from "outbound calls"