HubSpot Ideas

troelsfeodor

Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpot

We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, etc.

142 Commentaires
Johannes
Membre

Anruf Eingänge Erkennung

Wenn ein Anruf eingeht sollte erkannt werden wer Anruft und sofort der Kontakt geöffnet werden.

MartinBrückmann
HubSpot Employee

@Johannes

Thanks for sharing this idea.

The community forum is currently monitored only in english but I am happy to translate 

your great suggestion:

It would be great if incoming calls would automatically open the contact record of the caller in the CRM.

Jems212
Participant

When someone calls us I log it as a call but it appears like an outgoing call.

I don't like writing as a note as notes can't be filtered.  An option to log incoming call would be great under log activity thanks. 

TabKingJessie
Membre

Right now when I get a call in I can only put "Connected" which throws off numbers about connecting to prospects. I want to distinguish if it is an inbound or outbound call.

danyelb
Contributeur

I also think this would be great feature as it would everything seemless and minimze the chance of some calls falling thought the cracks and never being recorded.

adamgray926
Participant

I was just thinking about this, it would be nice to be able to log inbound calls as well as outbound. It would also be ideal if you could log calls through the mobile app, as with being a sales rep some, if not the majority of calls are made outside of the office. 

dpitts
Membre

I second this enhancement. I looked for the option to select incoming as I was sure it should be there. It was not. Seems to be an oversight. Many times customers/contacts are the party to initiate a call. 

rdolmat
Contributeur

YES! This is an absolute mandatory must!

JasonC
Contributeur

I was just thinking the same.

Inbound calls are more important calls to record as they have more value most times then outbound calls.

Adriane
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

We definitely need this! We have various clients whose leads prefer (withheld) phone calls instead of filling out contact forms (data privacy is a BIG issue in Germany). It's a pitty that we are unable to track those calls. It means that we cannot evaluate the real outcome of our inbound strategies...that's really frustrating. 

rtblair
Membre

I also support for inbound call logging (especially if it can be automated using APIs from cloud voice providers like Dialpad)

MrWilde
Membre

Would also benefit to have the ability to log length of the call. This is automated when placing the call but nothing in place to log calls for incoming

Someone
Participant

Inbound call is a must feature in 2017 especially for inbound marketing tool

LIonel10
Contributeur

If you were to offer this service I could put all my telephonic communications through Hubspot, record all incoming and outgoing calls, at present, it we only get half the story.

And the automatic opening of the contact record when they call would be a godsend. Incidentally, I know of many software that do this already . 

Trouble is that is pretty much all they do well! 

Sara
Contributeur

I agree, calls should be made and received within hubspot. That can also enable caller ID wich can show us that this particular customer is calling instead of having to ask the customers about it or try to filter their number.

edley163
Membre

Inbound calling functionality really should be a feature of this inbound sales tool.  

Bryce
Contributeur de premier rang

Yes, handling incoming calls would be great. Not only automatically logging the call and recording it but also bringing up the contact's record by matching caller ID as soon as they call. I kinda assumed that this would already be something that happened (silly me!).

Wordna
Contributeur de premier rang

Why can't the HubSpot app automatically note when an incoming or outgoing call matches a contact's phone number?  I don't understand why the call must be started from within the HubSpot app.

MatthiasGeis
Membre

We also need this. 

Evan1
Membre

We need this as well. We just switched from Base CRM this week, but this may be a deal breaker for us. It's absolutely essential for us to receive and log inbound calls.