Handle inbound / incoming calls in HubSpot

We currently have to use a service like Aircall to handle the inbound calls, which is not ideal. When you do the outbound calling from Hubspot it would make sense to also be able to handle the inbound calls and get them properly tracked, recorded, etc.

HubSpot updates
64 Replies
alliveagency
New Contributor

Throwing in my request for tracking/recording inbound calls.  Being able to do via mobile would also be amazing.  Guessing there are technological challenges here, but sure you guys can figure it out. Thanks!

Bryce
Top Contributor

I had a very quick look at Aircall and it looked like a minimum of something like USD120 per month (!) to use that on top of your Hubspot Sales Pro (now min USD 400 per month). So, only for bigger companies.

Le1
New Contributor

Is this likely to become a feature in the future?

Trevor
Regular Contributor

Yes, please! Having the contact property automatically opened for an incoming call would be remarkable.

thjoris
New Contributor

I agree with everyone here, being able to log incoming calls would be very useful.

CRM6300
Occasional Contributor

This is tremednously needed.  This was something we took for granted when we used the Outlook App for Iphone. Please focus on this and get it up and running ASAP

RobinMcIntosh
New Contributor

This is a MUST it's really frustrating that Hubspot only shows half the picture of inbound interest. Thanks.

MatiasEscobar
New Contributor

Also looking forward to being able to handle inbound calls with HubSpot. Really astonished about not having this feature. Besides Aircall, what others services exist to handle this?

spothopper
Occasional Contributor

This is very important functionality, contact should be automatically opened on incoming call.

AlexGallo
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely agree. This is key to our business where we receive more inbound than we make outbound