HubSpot Ideas

MMT

HUBSPOT SOCIAL MEDIA - MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR ALL USERS!

PROBLEM WITH HUBSPOT SOCIAL MEDIA

Hubspot offer some good templates (Powerpoint and Excel formats) for managing social media.  However, HubSpots online Social Media features are very limited, and make life very difficult for anyone that is managing social media within HubSpot.  This typically means users have to use both excel documents, or PPT to plan, review social media, posting social media content, properly.  Other CRMs and social media platforms - Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, Hootsuite - already solve this problem an make life easy, so hopefully HubSpot can address and make life easier for all HubSpot users. 

IDEAS FOR HUBSPOT

Make life easier and update HubSpot social media features with:

1. Drafting, reviewing, feedback and social media posts

Social media team often draft, and need feedback, or people to review (written copy, images, graphics, tags etc) for social media posts.  HubSpot currently do NOT offer any way for people to review and mark up any comments.  It only has option to POST.  This means that users have to operate in and outside of HubSpot, where all of this should be able do this within HubSpot itself. Competitors Salesforce, Zendesk, Hootsuite, among many others offer this as they want the users to be able to do above within their own environments, to free up time of their social media team. 

2. HubSpot Social Media Calender

Add new social media features to mirror the same functionality online, as HubSpots free excel template below

MMT_0-1629244794035.png

3. HubSpot Social Media Post Schedule By Channel

Add new social media features to mirror the same functionality online, as HubSpots free excel template below

MMT_2-1629245351725.png

4.  Key marketing dates

Marketing teams should be able to easily integrate key marketing dates, tailored to each country and geographic year, so that this helps them plan for social media, blog and content posts every year!  Example is below.  

MMT_1-1629245209377.png

Note, the same principal goes with all of other HubSpots ads, blogs, email outreach, and mirror the free excel/power point templates,  to take the same features online within the Hubspot environment. 

2 Replies
MMT
Contributor

Hey HubSpot, product managers, community moderators, any update here? 

EClay21

These are all great ideas! It would be really helpful to have the drafting, feedback and reviewing featured as mentioned above. That would be the most useful to me so I'm not in and out of excel all the time. I'd also like to be able to write notes or reminders within the social media calendar eg. 'Remember to post IG reel with this asset'. I'd also like to add that better social media analytics are needed, the current HubSpot ones are very basic.