HubSpot Ideas

atma

HTML code view/editing in Service Hub Knowledge Base articles

Allow users to edit the HTML code of the article, in order to add custom formatting, tables anchor links, code snippets etc.

Zendesk and Freshdesk have this feature...

PS - There is a code icon in the editing toolbar, but it's for inserting links not code! Guess the icon is wrong.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Being Reviewed
April 22, 2020 03:30 AM

We are currently reviewing bringing HTML editing to the Knowledge Base and will provide more information on the status of this as soon as it's available.

July 24, 2019 02:06 AM

Thank you for all your comments about the knowledge base editing.

In recent weeks we rolled out a new version of the article editor. You can see all of details here. More updates will be rolled out to this editing experience soon and will include Tables and Anchor links.

As well as improving the article editing experience, we will be also rolling out a new feature very soon which will allow you to have more control over the design and layout of your knowledge base. This feature will allow you to:
- Choose from a number of different layout options

- Select the articles you would like to appear on the homepage

- Select fonts that should be used in your knowledge base

- And much more

If you are interested in receiving early access to this feature, please DM me with your Hub Id and email address.

24件のコメント
CallumJ
メンバー

We too need a html editor for knowledge base articles. Cant do half the stuff we need without it. Any more progress or insights on this?

annaboateng
参加者

Are there any updates on this feature?  

trevorhatfield
参加者 | Diamond Partner

This is 100% needed asap. 

skylightipv
投稿者

Massive upvote.  I'm in the process of porting KB articles from Fresh into Hubspot and it is a pain.  I have articles with tables to publish but to format them is an absolute pain and then when you see the generated HTML it's awfully inefficient with every cell having styles applied rather than being able to have one simple stylesheet.

And I can't have ordered lists that use anything other than numbers.  Let me use a..b..c..d !!!