HTML code view/editing in Service Hub Knowledge Base articles

Allow users to edit the HTML code of the article, in order to add custom formatting, tables anchor links, code snippets etc.

Zendesk and Freshdesk have this feature...

PS - There is a code icon in the editing toolbar, but it's for inserting links not code! Guess the icon is wrong.

HubSpot updates
16 Replies
Jochem
New Contributor

+10, without it I can't replace my current solution

onvista
Regular Contributor

This is really a must have, too bad it isnt implemented yet.

Vitruvi-Meaghan
New Contributor

Doing this would also allow us to add tables (a feature we've been missing ever since switching from Zendesk), as well as embed non-standard videos through the <video> tag, or JavaScript embeds.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for all your comments about the knowledge base editing.

In recent weeks we rolled out a new version of the article editor. You can see all of details here. More updates will be rolled out to this editing experience soon and will include Tables and Anchor links.

As well as improving the article editing experience, we will be also rolling out a new feature very soon which will allow you to have more control over the design and layout of your knowledge base. This feature will allow you to:
- Choose from a number of different layout options

- Select the articles you would like to appear on the homepage

- Select fonts that should be used in your knowledge base

- And much more

If you are interested in receiving early access to this feature, please DM me with your Hub Id and email address.

tracipitman
Occasional Contributor

Agreed. I really need to use anchor links in my service hub content and I guess it isn't available yet?

jmtr
New Contributor

This would be really helpful!