HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Group and Round Robin Meetings links should appear in Meetings for all users who are a part of them

Currently, for any team Meetings links (Group or Round Robin) the link only appears in the list of meetings for the user who created the link. This means other users cannot see the link in their list of links, or edit it.

HubSpot Updates
August 31, 2020 12:22 PM

Hi @aschraner ,

Thanks for bringing up those issues. Today, the best way to resolve this is to have an admin create the team meetings links for the team using their preferred URL. 

We're looking at a few different options to try to help with managing URLs going forward, so please make sure you've voted on https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-Meeting-Links/idi-p/219229 for updates related to that idea.

Best,

Lars

Delivered
August 31, 2020 09:38 AM

Hi all,

Users can now see all links connected to their calendar, regardless of who owns them. Super Admins also have the permission to edit those links. Let me know if we missed anything on this idea: lars (at) hubspot.com 

Best,

Lars

April 29, 2020 12:23 PM

@ndwilliams3 

Sorry about the confusion. This actually was not previously "In planning" so my comment was inaccurate. I've updated it now. However, to clarify this is in our backlog, and we have plans to make this fix, but to be conservative I'm refraining from updating to "In planning" until we have this confirmed in one of our upcoming sprints. 

Thanks for catching that!

April 28, 2020 02:51 PM

@spogue @abeselt I wanted to jump in and share that we have another open idea that is In Planning to allow admins to view and edit other user's Meetings links: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Admin-View-of-All-Users-Meeting-Links/idi-p/16453. It seems like some users on this thread are looking to solve similar use cases that will be addressed when that functionality is released.

Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:54 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue from to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

41 Replies
PAlessiKrarup
Participant

YES!

This is very frustrating

I'm the browser I can see all meetings, but in the app I can only see my personal meetings.

Why this difference?

We only use round robin meetings so I need to be able to access them quick through the app.

Guess I will have to make some workaround and save them somewhere they are easily accessable.