HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Group and Round Robin Meetings links should appear in Meetings for all users who are a part of them

Currently, for any team Meetings links (Group or Round Robin) the link only appears in the list of meetings for the user who created the link. This means other users cannot see the link in their list of links, or edit it.

41 Replies
qnguyen
HubSpot Employee

When a user creates a team meeting link, it is under that specific user. If this user is deleted from the portal then the meeting links will be deleted as well. This can be a huge pain point for teams that are still using that meeting link because currently, the only option is to re-create the link on another user. Doing so won't make it the same exact meeting URL as the previous one since there's no way to transfer the ownership of group links between users. I would like to see HubSpot come up with a feature that would make this transition a lot easier for teams and team meeting links.

spogue
Top Contributor

Hi, my idea is to centralize control of meetings links either to a level of Hubspot user or given authority by an admin to manage other's calendars.

Let's say the VP of Sales leaves the company. They made all the meetings links for emails or landing pages. Now that the person is no longer a Hubspot user, the meetings links are broken. 

Leaving the control of meetings to one person can result in chaos if that person leaves the company...or even if they are on vacation and a meeting setting needs to change. 

Please allow for multiple people to control/edit the same Meeting.

mc_est
Participant

My proposed use case for this feature is to have a generic team link for round-robin meeting scheduling across a sales team. It doubles as a good backup personalization token when setting a "Contact Owner Meeting Link" token in an email in case it fails. 

meetings.company.com/company/meeting

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

And anyone with admin access.

DimitriAntoniou

Hey there!

We are building out our sales team, and using Round Robin meeting links to increase capacity. I realized I can't edit those group meeting links if they were created by another team member, nor can I view them in my Meetings tool, nor can I send them directly through the gmail plug in.

The fix I would like to ask for is to make any links created as group meeting links to be accessible within the Meetings tool by all Sales Pro users, to be editable by anyone on that team, to be integrated with the gmail plug in. Additionally, I think they should 'belong' to the team, rather than to an individual, so that if the creator leaves, the team doesn't have to re-create a set of meet links. The current set up has been frustarting for my sales team, and I think these would help scalability across teams.

Thanks for your help, and I hope to see a fix soon!

austinpostler
Participant

Allowing mulitple users to edit and control group meeting links would be a benefit to our company.

Hannah-par8o
Participant

Yes.

Also, the invite that the person sees shows one person "you're booked with X" - it shouldn't show an individual if it's a group meeting!

DylanR

As others have said, we definitely need more control of availability here. The 'Round Robin' funcitonality loses a lot of its usefulness since we can't induvidually create availability. Making a blocked off 'Busy' event in Calendars isn't a viable option, and creating multiple meeting links defeats the purpose.

The most simple way to fix this would just being able to assign an availability 'Block' to a certain user. You can already create 2 blocks, just let me control whos available for each one. Look at Calendly's availability. 

Even more simple: Just cross refernce with the availability set from their personal meeting link. 

SteveHTM
Top Contributor | Partner

I echo the sentiments of others in the group - an admin should have the global visibility of links and link setup just like every other ares of the tool. It limits the whole value of this feature to have it tied to individual users.

Steve

matt-bizink

We need this too. Currently using Acuity Scheduling which handles availablity across different calendars well.

koberly

Team and round robin meetings should be viewable by all team members, so team members can access the meeting link information and edit on their own hubspot accounts. 

Kdurell

Please please please add this Hubspot! Not being able to see and edit team meeting links that I'm a part of makes no sense. 

Kdurell

How has this not been solved 2 years later? My company got rid of Calendly because it seemed like Hubspot would have us covered. How wrong we were, at least where it relates to calendar-ing. Please make team meetings editable to admins and at least viewable to anyone who is included in the meeting! 

TiSu
Participant

We need to be able to share meetings and links between users, this is a must have ! Please.

morganmcgee
Contributor

We need this badly. I am 'owner' of all our team's shared meetings links, but I shouldn't be. I can't transfer ownership of the meetings to a more appropriate person without losing the URL. We have dozens and dozens of sequences and templates which incorporate the URL, and it would be a terrible exercise to go through and change all that.

mindyricketts
Participant

Strongly agree with the other suggestion here - please fix!! Our colleague who owns all the round robin meetings is out on parental leave, and the lack of shared access to edit these meetings has become a huge pain point for us. 

khamer
Participant | Partner

Bump

ParkerShort
Contributor | Diamond Partner

We need this as well. Sales pro is such a good product, but it's like pulling teeth to get meetings to actually integrate with marketing for this very reason! If I want to include a meetings link, I have to coach each salesperson on where to find it and share it with me. I also have to tell them not to mess with it. 

Related to this, it'd be great to be able to add a "current user meeting link" token to sales email templates without having to have sales set up. We're a partner and have our own accounts set up already under our own portal.

CSchwaitzberg

Adding my vote for more flexibility on controlling meeting links. It seems silly that a team member who is added on a round-robin meeting scheduler doesn't see that meeting in their meetings tab if they didn't create it.

PeterN

Plus one.  This should be mandatory.  I have "schedule a call" links on websites, and to have to change them because a user left is insane.  Team meetings should be able to viewed by everyone and definitely not be linked only to one user.  Super admins should have access to them.