HubSpot Ideas

JLSB

Graph email metrics (such as open / click / bounce rate) over time for automated emails

In order to identify changes in automated email performance due to deliverability fluctuation, modifications in the timing or sequence of a workflow, or changes in the type traffic entering a workflow... it would be really helpful to be able to see graphs of open rate, CTR, bounce rate, unsubscribe rate, etc. on a individual automated emails over a specified period of time. Currently what I see is: 

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 7.53.44 PM.png
Which is for all time. I can't see if the open rate is currently going down or up.

@jaleonard19 if there is a way to do this using the Reports tool, please let me know. Currently I can only figure out how to do this on all emails collectively, or all emails on a single workflow. Not an individual email.

This has value because I am trying to find out why a workflow has lowered performance over the last 2 weeks, even though roughly the same number of people are going through it. Did the email start going to spam the last 2 weeks? Did the bounce rate increase? That would help my identify a change like that.