HubSpot Ideas

andyhampshire

Grant Users Access to Multiple Teams

We need the ability to grant users access to multiple teams so when they are creating deals, companies or contacts they can specify which team they are doing this for.

This will allow our support staff to support multiple individuals in a way they can't at the moment and in reality, in many businesses, an individual will often work with more than just their own team. The user permissions settings are far too basic at the moment with just 'individual', 'team' and 'everything' not granular enough.

151 Comentarios
mrapolla
Participante

Yes, we desperately need this feature! Some of our salespeople work under different leaders (i.e. Teams). The current functionality does not cut it. 

sgo
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

Thsi will be very nice to have. Especially when people work in multiple group with different project. 

EgginEgginEggin
Participante

I don't see how this isn't already there. With sales alone, this is a must. The VP of Sales needs to see what all of his people are doing. A Regional Manager who would cover 5+ states would need to see what the reps are doing in each state. And within each state, there could be 2-3+ sales reps. By keeping the focus on those teams, communications could be significantly better. Not to mention you can segrate the information so people aren't look at **bleep** they aren't supposed too.

jamiefritz
Miembro

I would agree.  Currently, out sales reps have access to their owned contacts.  But I need the ability for them to have access to them along with my customer service reps.  And most of the time, it's not always the same customer service rep.  But the way our company is set up, we can't allow employees to access contacts they don't own or work with.  So either allowing different teams on one contact or allowing multiple teams on one user would be the best option.  We use to get away with this by @mentoning a user in the notes, so they could access just that one contact, but since that feature has been taken away, we are dead in the water.

jonmartin
Colaborador

This is becoming more crucial with service hub in the mix, I'm working at setting up the NPS surveys, and the only options are to have responses go to a team or a single individual user. So if I want responses to come to leadership, or VP of Sales + VP of Service + COO, I can't do that unless I only have those people part of one team. But I most likely would have the VP of sales as part of a sales group.

Andrea_MSC
Miembro

There is overlap in most organizations.  The ability to assign users to multiple teams is crucial.

npruzaniec
Participante

It's definitely needed for a contact to be able to have multiple owners, however for us, this need would better be solved by being able to give certain teams access to specific Property Groups. That way, any sensitive information could just be stored in a protected Property Group.

echick
Miembro

Agreed. I need US Sales + Marketing, Marketing, UK Sales + Marketing, etc. Given my transition experience so far, I'm beginning to think HubSpot cannot handle mid- to enterprise-level companies.

LanaM
Participante

Totally agree, this seems such a basic function that the software lacks.  It's not uncommon to have one person belonging to numerous teams.  I'd love to see this implemented.

Buffalo_Bob
Miembro

We also need the ability to assign users to multiple teams.

PedalingPics
Participante

I totally agree. In fact, when I designated my teams I assumed that users could be part of multiple teams. Why shouldn't they? Support asks for the case to add users to multiple teams, but what's the case for NOT being able to do that?

I just realized after several weeks that no one has been receiving vital notifications because they were only on the last team I designated. I'm going to have to go back and re-send those notifications manually. This is a big time suck, and I am not happpy.

brkn
Participante

Yes, please allow this! 🙏 As some others said, especially for a startup or companies with small teams that handle multiple responsibilities from various departments.

rnoray
Miembro

I agree with this. When will this be made a feature.

Niek
Miembro

I would like this feature as well.

NCO
Colaborador líder

We need to make progress with this Hubspot. C'mon folks.

agperson
Participante

This feature is critical to any team of decent size with multiple roles.  Every other CRM product I have evaluated provides more robust groups and permissions than HubSpot's offering.  It is a surprising omission for an otherwise comprehensive product offering.

JoshBaldwin
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

Client currently asking for this feature, updoot for adding the functionality 🙂

JPowell1
Participante

Yes, agree! We need this.

Hans_Willems
Miembro

Agree 100%.  We also need the ability to assign users to multiple teams. As long as this is not the case, we have to hold the further sales roll out in the different continents.

qontakdotcom
Miembro

If you need a CRM that solves the multiple team assignment - you can use Qontak dot com CRM.

Qontak's CRM enables:

1. Multiple teams and multiple hierarchies

2. Integration to Excel and Word to automate any documents (ie quotations, proposals)

3. GPS tracking

4. @mention capability

5. Simple interface