HubSpot Ideas

Grammarly integration

I would like to see a full integration between Grammarly and Hubspot so the Grammarly application would work in all CMS templates and designs, from email to web pages, and blogs.

5 Kommentare
zacbowers
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I think this (or something like it) would be a huge help as well. Is there a reason that Grammarly isn't already integrated? It works on these forums when posting comments.

rutger
Mitglied

Any updates on this? Grammerly integration seems like a logical next step.

XOGUMapp
Mitglied

Agree 100% with ZacBowers & Larmahil

Possibly a money issue, we also have an eCommerce WordPress website and we understand that issue very well.

JGlover6
Mitglied

I am not seeing it when adding or editing Knowledgebase articles either.  This would be a huge assist.

a_schumacher
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all! Thank you for submitting your feedback and requests for Grammarly or a spelling and grammar check feature inside of HubSpot editors. While we have run into difficulty with integrating with Grammarly with our editors due to technical compatibility, we are currently exploring adding our own basic spelling and grammar recommendations inside of the following editors: website pages, landing pages, and blog pages.

Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you are interested in being an early beta tester or if you would like to chat and provide more in-depth feedback!