HubSpot Ideas

Dalehhl

Grammar/Spell Checker

Hi all.

One of the things that has prevented me from making a smooth transition to the new social tools is the lack of compatiability with spell checking tools such as Grammarly or Ginger. As those in charge of social will know, there's not much worse than going on a social platform and realising you've made a grammatical mistake - and when you're scheduling dozens of messages at a time, it's quite easy to miss an error during a proofread.

With the new tools rendering Ginger of no use, would it be an idea for Hubspot to integrate their own tool here?

33 Commentaires
Strive2BFit
Membre

We will give it a go! 

Xie xie!! 

AlexChapman
Membre

Some of us dont use Chrome but Safari... 

zxie
Membre

Hiya @AlexChapman!

Oof, Safari is on our roadmap, but we have no certainty as to how long app approval will take.

We'll look into this and report back with any promising findings.

Cheers,

Ziang

finn
Contributeur de premier rang

+1

benzil
Contributeur de premier rang

Just a note that I've tried Sapling, which Ziang suggested, 

Sapling seems to work well for Hubspot across the board, and in my view, it seems better as a grammar checker than Grammarly, which I was using as my main grammar checker before. 

I noticed two bugs:

a) Sapling doesn't seem to like ampersands (&) for some reason [even in this message it suggested I changed the character to a "Z") 
b) Sapling doesn't seem to work properly in the template popup window in Hubspot, but aside from that it seems to work well elsewhere. 

aside from that it's great  - and I can live with point a. 

zxie
Membre

Thanks benzil -- we should have resolved the ampersand issues you mentioned.

We'll add the template popup window issue to our kanban. If you ever encounter issues you can ping support@sapling.ai (ideally w/ a screenshot), for us to resolve as soon as possible. Much appreciated!

MMcKinley
Membre

PLEASE. This should be a no-brainer. The fact that it's missing is shocking. 

Funny thing is - it works here!

MMcKinley_0-1617296428807.png

TDSantos
Membre

Any update on this? 

lesliethomas
Membre

Totally agree!  Spellcheck and grmmar check should be a basic feature!!!!! Is there an update since it's almost been over a year+!!

ClaudiaNg
Membre

hi any update with this? or still under development?

JPlasters
Membre

Hi, new HubSpot user here! Can we get the Grammarly compatability resolved? Many people in the community have been asking for 6 long years...

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
a_schumacher
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all! Thank you for submitting your feedback and requests for a spelling and grammar check feature inside of HubSpot editors. We are currently exploring adding basic spelling and grammar recommendations inside of the following editors: website pages, landing pages, and blog pages. Feel free to reach out to me via DM if you are interested in being an early beta tester or if you would like to chat and provide more in-depth feedback!

AlexChapman
Membre
I am using by Grammarly and have been doing so for some time. I get around the correct disconnect by cutting and pasting but it would be good not to have to do this.