HubSpot Ideas

pundir

Grab contacts from Google Ads Lead Form extension

Hubspot already natively integrates with Google Ads https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/7314853/marketplace/apps/marketing/advertising/google-ads.

Google Ads has a lead form extension https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9363648?hl=en: a form that clients can fill directly from Google SERP (as opposed to visiting the website). Hubspot should grab the contents of the submitted form.

12 Replies
katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for submitting! This product is in Alpha currently as it requires some manual work (copy and pasting a webhook URL and Key onto every form in Google). This is due to a limitation in the Google API. If you're still interested, please let your CSM know you'd like to be included in the Alpha or you message me your portal ID directly. 

Thanks,

Katie

Motoza

@katie_koenigcould you point where this new alpha feature is located? I think it will be useful for others. TY

Motoza

from support:

After it's enabled for account:
"To find this feature, you will need to navigate to Settings > Marketing > Ads, then click on the Lead syncing tab. From there, select Manage and choose Google.

Select the Google Ads account that they want to sync leads from.
After pressing Save, a box will appear that outlines how to apply the Webhook URL and Key within Google's UI. Please note that this process has to be done on every form that is used in a lead ad."

Eric_Quanstrom
Member | Platinum Partner

Currently, this only shows Facebook and LinkedIn -- Not Google Ads under Lead Syncing.

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

@Eric_Quanstrom Google lead syncing is in Alpha, in order to access it you need to ask your CSM to request access for you. Tell them you'd like access to "Google Lead Syncing" and we can ungate your portal.

hhawk
Contributor

Katie thanks for posting this. I'll speak with my CSM. 

ChristianLipp
Contributor

Hello @katie_koenig 

are there any updates regarding this webhook feature to make full use of the new lead extension by Google instead of the needo to import contacts manually?

Thanks,
Christian

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I’m Katie, the Senior Product Manager for HubSpot’s Ads tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all Marketing Hub customers. You can access it in your portal now, by navigating to Settings > Marketing > Ads > Lead Syncing and then pressing Connect. 

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote and comment on this Idea!

hhawk
Contributor
This is so awesome !! Thanks!
alyssaomara
Contributor | Partner

Hi, @katies ,

I'm not seeing the ability to connect the form extensions to HubSpot. Do I need to have something turned on? It sounded like no, it's out there for everyone.  Is there a help doc?  Thanks!

katie_koenig
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @alyssaomara ,

You can access it in your portal now, by navigating to Settings > Marketing > Ads > Lead Syncing and then pressing Connect. We have a Knowledge Base doc on it here as well: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/sync-leads-from-your-facebook-page-or-linkedin-ads-account-to-hubs...

Thanks,

Katie

jessicabrasil

Hello @katie_koenig, how are you?

I'm trying to use the google lead ad form as a trigger to start a automatic flow, but any google lead ad form appears as a trigger.

Can you help me?