HubSpot Ideas

paulvuijsters

Google & Linkedin data in Hubspot

I would like to make a manual process work better.

We have loads of gmail/hotmail MQL´s - people who download Premium Content with their private email instead of using their company domain/email. 

As of today, i use "search in google" button all the time - every time I look at an MQL.  That makes it much easier to know what the lead does for a living, position, interests, what company they work for and so on. Many times, my salesreps forget this button and it would be a very very nice feature for companies like ours, who rely on smart data to make great deals.  Say for example you are about to call m.zuckerberg@hotmail.com, wouldnt it be smart to have data about this person pop up (in Hubspot) before I call him so that I can use my b2b-pitch instead of b2c, and also contact him in the right way? We all know CEO´s rarely answer phones, so I would use a different approach. 
After "search in google", I go to Linkedin and search the name, for more information, so that I know who I am talking to, when I pitch. Ten minutes manual research for data before call, research for data which could have been provided to me. 

I know i have company data i Hubspot, but I need contact data, regarding the person i am about to call.

How can I get this important data to be visible in Hubspot?
Any plugins?  Workflows? 

I did look into Google spreadsheet- =importwebdata - Zapier to Hubspot,  but that did not work to well.