HubSpot Ideas

dbrennan444

Google Voice Integration

Use Google Voice phone number while calling or texting prospects and customers to utilize HubSpot functionality to track and make notes/follow up tasks. That would allow me to use one phone for both personal and business use with two different phone numbers.

53 Replies
jackoutthebox11
Contributor

yes giv us the ability to click a phone number and have the free call made over Google voice or google hangouts.

case40

I would really like to see Hubspot incorporate tracking Google voice calls and texts.  I use GV and this would make Hubspot much more useful to me.  Most of my communications no is don't via text rather than email.

TimT3317

This would be a great feature to have!

ejspina

This would be great. I was wondering why it isn't already a feature in pretty much every CRM

jangel

Full Google Voice integration with HubSpot in 2020 please 😉

RS_4056

+1

keelancook
Participant

Also want this.

RSlavinsky1

Anything happening with this? google is starting to advertise google voice for workplace. Need an integration that works on both mobile and browser to receive/make/auto log calls and text messages

Mattrogers

I strongly agree with the idea. This is surely very helpful.

jackoutthebox11
Contributor

just don’t expect the idea to go anywhere for at least a few more years.
maybe someone should submit the idea to HubSpot or upvote this 🤣🤣🤣--
Regards,
Jack Gale

"LAW 48: Assume formlessness."
– Robert Greene

GLepercq

We also need this feature ! 

VYadav78

yes, please

EricNiedergang
Contributor

up !

Sthorneail

It would be fantastic if hub spot could integrate with google voice to allow customers an option that can be used to call customers directly from their computer as well as their phone.  Would allow efficient tracking of emails texts and calls. As it stands now there is no call tracking for my business because I can't integrate the VOiP phone I use.  This would also allow for easy tracking of new contacts and appointments and would help workflow. Many, many people use google voice because it allows a second number to be run off your primary or personal number free of cost. 

linnea
Participant

Updates???

HCheadle

This would be super helpful for my business! Please please create an integration to track calls and texts via Google Voice 🙂

SusieQue

Yes PLEASE! 🙏🏻

Our company uses only Google Voice numbers to keep from needing two phones. I'm already integrating five different platforms, the very last thing I need is to have to work with two different VOIP/text apps.

I use HS mobile  so I can make logged calls from within without issue... however, it uses my personal number and intermingles business with personal. I also Dual installed WhatsApp to use my G-Voice number because I thought I could make it work with HS that way... but to no avail. I love HS because it makes integrations so simple so we can work out of one "HUB" but still have the functionality of other integral platforms.

Since you already integrate with so many other VOIP apps - it seems this would be a simple inclusion. Google is famous for it's ease of integration, as is Hubspot. It's a perfect fit that would bring such bliss to so many of your loyal users!!

Thank you!!!

MMcDonald5

This would be beyond phenomenal, it allows me to have one phone for work and business!

SusieQue
Yessssss!!
GEnsuque

Definitely, Google Voice integration in Hibspot would be the best alternative to having to pay 2x or 3x for alternatives like Aircall