HubSpot Ideas

FlywheelKinetic

Google Offline Conversion Tracking

Google AdWords allows for an integration with Salesforce which "allows you to  automatically see when sales events that you track in Salesforce started with a click on an AdWords ad. It's the best option if you use Salesforce’s Sales Cloud® to track your sales data." 

Is it possible to have a similar integration for HubSpot where conversions are imported into your Google AdWords account directly from HubSpot?

More details about Offline Conversion Tracking by Google: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2998031?hl=en

12件のコメント
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @FlywheelKinetic this integration does not currently exist for HubSpot Sales, but I"m going to move this to our Ideas forum for others to vote/comment and Product to evaluate. 

FlywheelKinetic
投稿者 | Elite Partner

Thank you!

Lucid-Fusion
メンバー

I would like to know if the Ad add-on provides any documentation on how to do this. Apparently, it is supposed to this very exact thing but I am not sure if it's currently supported by HubSpot because I signed up for a free trial and page continued to load without anything happening...

In addition to the keyword to form submission tracking, we'd like to know which keywords/ads led to call inquiries. A big chunk of our leads come from phone and we have no idea which ads or keywords resulted in a call. Most people just dial the number listed as a call extension alongside our AdWords ad and do not click on the link to visit the page.

prideshah
メンバー

This is a very good question! Can you please provide some information regarding the recent development/consideration on this idea/topic? 

ステータスに更新: In Planning
WillDekrey
HubSpot製品開発チーム

We are currently working on the ability to send lifecycle stage data back to Google and Facebook for reporting & conversion optimization

pemal
メンバー

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to know if we can intergrate hubspot with google ads for offline conversion tracking , And just wanted to know if there is a way to do that like we have ways to do it with salesforce.

taniatm
メンバー

This is not available yet?

Thanks!

davidwimi
メンバー

up!

ステータスに更新: In Beta
katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thank you for your feedback! I'm really excited to announce that we just launched offline conversions (called Events in the HubSpot Ads tool) in a private beta! This will allow Marketing Hub Enterprise customers to send lifecycle change events (ie when a contact changes to an MQL or a Customer) to Google or Facebook with a value. This will help inform Facebook's optimizations and Google's Smart Bidding. If you would like to be included in the private beta, please reach out to your CSM and mention that you'd like to be included in the Private Beta for Event Syncing for Ads.

aaugustave
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for sharing this information, Katie. This beta will be launched this month so don't hesitate to reach out to your CSM and mention that you'd like to be included in the Private Beta for Event Syncing for Ads.

chrisbreikss
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

HubSpot has launched offline conversion tracking with an integration called Ads optimization events and it's out of beta and public. It seamlessly allows you to set up tracking in Google and Facebook and is available to marketing professional and enterprise users. Google and HubSpot are having a webinar tomorrow and you can read about it and how this integration affects B2B marketers in my blog post "HubSpot’s New Offline Conversion Tracking is a B2B Gamechanger".

ステータスに更新: Delivered
katie_koenig
HubSpot製品開発チーム

This feature is now live to all Marketing Hub Professional & Enterprise customers.