Google My Business posting

JeanJones

Google My Business is a great tool for localized businesses to engage with customers, and people who leave reviews. It would be great to see whether we can integrate this similarly to how we integrated Google Plus (and since they are phasing this out it would be a wonderful replacement.) Here is the link to Google My Business and how it works - adding this feature to the social publishing tool would be a fantastic addition and help automate the process of engaging with reviews and customers who are visiting your business and leaving mentions throughout the web. Having this feature will help companies build loyalty and help start more conversations through 1-to-1 interactions. Could we possibly push this to the developers and see whether this is something that can be implemented in the near future? Thanks.

42 Replies
AnnaMbudo
Member | Platinum Partner
It would be very useful for us to be able to respond to GMB reviews directly from HubSpot
+1 to that!
lnglkcpx
Participant

It would be awesome to be able to post to Google My Business directly from Hubspot. SEMRush has this functionality but it seems silly to do social posting there vs within Hubspot. Please add this!