HubSpot Ideas

JeanJones

Google My Business posting

Google My Business is a great tool for localized businesses to engage with customers, and people who leave reviews. It would be great to see whether we can integrate this similarly to how we integrated Google Plus (and since they are phasing this out it would be a wonderful replacement.) Here is the link to Google My Business and how it works - adding this feature to the social publishing tool would be a fantastic addition and help automate the process of engaging with reviews and customers who are visiting your business and leaving mentions throughout the web. Having this feature will help companies build loyalty and help start more conversations through 1-to-1 interactions. Could we possibly push this to the developers and see whether this is something that can be implemented in the near future? Thanks.

54 Kommentare
AnnaMbudo
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
It would be very useful for us to be able to respond to GMB reviews directly from HubSpot
+1 to that!
lnglkcpx
Teilnehmer/-in

It would be awesome to be able to post to Google My Business directly from Hubspot. SEMRush has this functionality but it seems silly to do social posting there vs within Hubspot. Please add this!

LHofford
Mitglied

I'd like to upvote this as well. In addition to being able to schedule posts via HubSpot in the social dashboard, I'd also love to see the messages integrated into our conversations tab (the way Facebook Messenger is set up.) Any updates on this?

TBucciarelli
Teilnehmer/-in

For example, would it be possible for HubSpot to become part of the scheduling partner group? https://www.google.com/maps/reserve/partners This way, perhaps a business could set up prospect meetings directly through the GMB interface.

BFPM
Teilnehmer/-in

I also would love an integration between HS and GMB. What can be done in the meantime? Any workarounds? 

Larissa_Pilat
HubSpot Employee

Hi @WillDekrey do you have any updates on this required function, as the last status update is already more than a year old. Thanks a lot for your reply in advance 🙂

WillDekrey
HubSpot-Produktteam

Thanks for continuing to highlight your interest @Larissa_Pilat and others! We continue to monitor requests for Google My Business and other reviews platforms. We do not have plans to prioritize this space in the near term. We recognize that reputation management across platforms is a key business need, and will continue to consider opportunities.

cwastney
Mitglied

How is this not a more upvoted feature? Please integrate GMB with HubSpot Marketing Hub! 

MElliott4
Mitglied

Hubspot really should look into making this happen.

I previously used Sprout Social for social media posting and they had this. While I understand Hubspot does a lot more overall than Sprout Social does (as they focus solely on social media) I still think it's very important to be able to increase our brand on Google (the biggest search engine).

wicara
Teilnehmer/-in

Why is this not standard yet? so crazy that its not part of hubspot 

REcclestone
Mitglied

This would be fantastic to have especially with all of the work the we do on both Hubspot and Google - being able to integrate the two would be AMAZING. Please Hubspot team look into this 🙂

CWethersett
Mitglied

It would be very helpful if Google My Business posts were included in the available networks for social platforms, as GMB listings are such a key piece of real estate as part of our online presence. 

AZMCM
Mitglied

I get it - GMB can be touchy. If you make a mistake, such as listing a service area and a busines address, you can easily get your entire listing taken down.

It makes sense that HubSpot would be cautious - and creating such an addition is likely no easy feat of programming when dealing with Big G.

However, on the off chance someone from HubSpot reads this comment, I would propose simply slashing extra features of the proposed integration, leaving out any "management" features. 

After all, most GMB profiles, once set up, require minimal management. Allowing only the three items below to be manipualted from the HubSpot platform would be a huge bonus to users, a great selling point, be (hopefully) easier to implement, and not as risky as allowing full management:

1. View/respond to reviews.
2. Create simple posts to the GMB profile.
                (This would be huge - most people forget about their GMB, but consistent posting has been shown to boost SEO rankings.)
3. Change open/closed hours.

KjerstiBakke
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Great input to my original idea posted some time ago 😊