HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Google Meet integration for Calendar Sync

This idea delivered Google Meet functionality to events booked through Meetings links: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Google-Meet-link-to-Meetings/idi-p/196737/

However, the Calendar Sync integration, which can hook up to the Schedule functionality on CRM records, does not do this. Events scheduled from the CRM that are added to users' calendars via Calendar Sync, do not get Google Meet links added to them automatically if the setting is enabled in the user's Google Calendar.

42 Replies
JDispenza

Following for General Release -- this is going to finally allow me to leave Calendly.

nr_studiotools
Participant

I really think it is needed to directly insert a google meet link in invites, just as it is possible for zoom meetings.

NJenkinsLC
Participant

Yep, definitely needed! Would be great to get a google meet link straight from the hubspot meetings link. otherwise it prompts the use of things like calendly. 

FilipSoSe
Participant

Any update on the beta?

AlexGB

Hi,

Its been almost a week.

Any news? 

RV6
Participant

Can I opt in for the Beta please? 

MSmith3

Would be happy to sign up for Beta on this as well.

cl77
Participant

I would like to join Beta on this too 🙂

DBenoit1

Hello,

How does one get avccess to this beta?

Thanks!

Danyel

PlatformCalgary

Also interested in beta access.

sanawsmith

I'd love to get Beta access too!

FilipSoSe
Participant

Beta pls 🙂 thanks!

antidote71
Participant | Platinum Partner

Glad to see this is in Beta. Is it possible to get in on the beta? We use Google Meet almost exclusively.

MBAdBadger

Hi Patrice,

What's the most recent update regarding launching this functionality for HubSpot users?

Thanks!

QBassi

Happy to have an update as well. And it there is a possibility to be part of the beta test, I am your man. @hroberts and Patrice

antidote71
Participant | Platinum Partner

This appears to be live now? We got in on the beta earlier in the week.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-google-meet?hs_preview=MoWI...

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All, 

Thanks for your continued interest in HubSpot itegration with Google Meet. 

We have now launched the Google Meet integration with the Meeting Link feature. 

This allows you to turn every meeting booked in your HubSpot CRM into a Google Meet meeting.

To install the integration, please go to our Google Meet Integraiton Marketplace Listing. 

To find out more information, check out our Knowledge Base Doc

If you would like to share any feedback, please feel free to share it here. 

We are continuing to invest in this integration, and will add more new features over time. 

Thanks 

Patrice

HubSpot Product Manager

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

FilipSoSe
Participant

Thanks Patrice, this is great news!