HubSpot Ideas

hroberts

Google Meet integration for Calendar Sync

This idea delivered Google Meet functionality to events booked through Meetings links: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-Google-Meet-link-to-Meetings/idi-p/196737/

However, the Calendar Sync integration, which can hook up to the Schedule functionality on CRM records, does not do this. Events scheduled from the CRM that are added to users' calendars via Calendar Sync, do not get Google Meet links added to them automatically if the setting is enabled in the user's Google Calendar.

42 Replies
SorenLangdahl

we are not able to send an invite with the video-link, if we call a potential customer, and schedule the meeting, and assigning the meeting to the contact in hubspot. We can ofcourse edit the invite from G-suite, but that adds a manual task.

When the customer schedule the meeting on his own, throught he calender-link, we do get the meet-link included.

Would be great if both worked

mattc
Participant

That would be super helpful and an enormous time saver. I don't see a workaround unless adding it manually through Google Calendar each time which requires resending the calendar invite... Also that used to work before.

nathang21
Participant

So Happy to see this is fixed for HubSpot meetings but this is a huge bummer that this doens't work for manual meeting invites we send to contacts via Hubspot. This is causing a ton of confusion for our sales team.

Please prioritize this, we use Meet for everything, and it's so simple for customers. 

novidtech

Is it possible to add google gsuite meetings to hubspot?

damiencuvillier

Same here. 

This point needs to send 2 email notifications to the same recipients. 

Not really efficient. 

An additional great option would be to integrate Google Meet link ... or other platforms (Zoom, Skype, Teams, ...)

Jricci11
Participant

Please prioritize this - it's a huge time suck for our sales reps to manually add to meeting invites they send via Hubspot.

samglenn
Top Contributor

YES. YES. YES. Having to go back into the event and edit it to a Google Meet, then sending another confirmation to the client is a bit much. Would love to have that functionality built in to the meeting link configuration, like you all do with Zoom and UberConference. 

mattc
Participant

Until that is solved, what I do is the following (which is not so time consuming, but still error-prone):

1- I add a meeting from Hubspot

2- I go to calendar.google.com

3- Locate my meeting then click Edit.

4- Click Add Google Meet

5- Hit Save, then it prompts a modal where I can write something, I type 'Google Meet Link' then click 'Send' to send an update to my Contact.

It takes maybe 10 seconds to do this if you're quick on keyboard and use to the process. Still having this done automatically would be awesome and time saver.

RJLM

Yes please! great idea! 

jjmartin

If we add it later we have to be very careful.
I have missed many meetings and I have realized it late.
Until they do it like before I will stop putting meetings in Hubspot.

jaykeshur

This would be ideal - I'm having to use Calendly for this feature currently.

sanawsmith

This would be amazing! We are not able to use Zoom due to their known cybersecurity issues and we are a cybersecurity company. We use Google Meets and this would be a big timesaver for our team who love the meetings link. Looking forward to this integration coming out!

Lara2

Absolutely agreed. Adding the full functionalities with google would be a massice time save. We have been having synchranisation issues (e.g. meetings added in Google do not appear in Hubspot an vice versa). Has any one else been experiencing this? 

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Agreed, definitely needed that the invitation email and subsequent reminders contain the meeting link. It isn't enough to just have the meeting link added to the calendar.

RLierz

Adding Google Meet link would be of great help in automating scheduling for our team. We have to rely on Calendly outside of Hubspot or Zoom. As a Google-Suite use team, Zoom is outside of our system set and Calendly is an added expense.

giffen2032

Please make this happen ASAP. Otherwise, I'll need to go back to Calendly and other CRM.

GFoxon

We really need this. 

I was hoping to migrate from Calendly to this, but won't be able to until google meet is available

Many thanks

dmaxwell
Contributor | Partner

Definitely needed!  

CBerryman

I am ready for Google Meet (Personal or G-Suite) to work with ( my) Hubspot. I welcome this to my G-Suite for my bussiness. I need use of this feature now? Is it live yet in 2021?

poconnell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All 

I am a Product Manager at HubSpot working on Integration. 

Thanks for your interest in Google Meet integration with HubSpot. 

I am happy to let you know that this is currently in a beta and we plan to roll out for general release soon. 

I will keep this post updated with progress. 

Thanks

Patrice