HubSpot Ideas

brendan

Google Dynamic / AMP Email Integration Support

I noticed other 3rd party marketing platforms and providers are starting to support the AMP / Dynamic Google email. Anyone else interested in this?

https://blog.amp.dev/2019/03/26/building-the-future-of-email-with-amp/

dynamic-email-hubspot-support.gif

35 Replies
FelixKerr

+1 Could we please get an update on where this sits in the roadmap. 

RafaelLovvett

Absolutely! We are currently looking into this and would love to see it implemented in HubSpot.

Ahmed_Alkhateb
Participant

It would be really great if you integrate and support AMP emails.

Svea
Participant

100% needed!

ZBelehradova

Hubspot, is this something you have on your roadmap for 2022? It's one of the important trends that can make people to look for other solutions that will satisfy this need. Thanks.

mkarsten
Top Contributor

AMP for emails has sooooo much potential and I recently read that it can increase engagement exponentially. I hope HubSpot is looking at ALL the idea posts in the forum that don't use this terminology, but could be solved by adding AMP for emails, and not ONLY this one post's Upvotes.😁

EKI

Yes please! Would love to see this in Hubspot emails.

PATHS_sb

100% needed

JLevin9

This would be a huge boost for us!

JonMay

+1 for AMP. Super needed to stay competitive.

MHB

Just bumping this again. It seems like the future of email, and it's been around long enough now that I hope HubSpot can integrate it before next year's #GivingTuesday! 

AMcDonald4

Is this actually not supported yet? It was requested two years ago and has become a staple.

JLSB
Contributor

@TomMonaghan Would be great to get this feature on the roadmap—look at all these comments and upvotes!

ssibelle

This would be very helpful for us! Has anyone found a workaround for the time being?

sepbaz

We need this so much.