HubSpot Ideas

brendan

Google Dynamic / AMP Email Integration Support

I noticed other 3rd party marketing platforms and providers are starting to support the AMP / Dynamic Google email. Anyone else interested in this?

https://blog.amp.dev/2019/03/26/building-the-future-of-email-with-amp/

dynamic-email-hubspot-support.gif

57 Replies
Dom_Davis
Participant

Highly anticipated

jknight007
Participant

Need this!

CMedrano
Participant

Aggressive upvote! AMP shows up as an important way to reduce friction and is predicted to be used more this year. 

andrew_moreno
Participant

Really looking to have this added as soon as possible. 

KHQ

@andrew_moreno - the good news is that they often respond to these types of requests super fast, sometimes as quickly as within 3-5 years of the request! 

BMcRae
Participant

@Shane_Janssens Any update now that we're at the end of Q1 2023? 

Would love to able to deliver interactive emails to our contacts to help our brand stand out in the inbox. Many of our recipients use Gmail as their email client so this would be greatly beneficial to us.

Hope that HubSpot joins the few MAPs who currently integrate with AMP soon!

CMedrano
Participant

Hello. AMP is only getting more traction. Is HubSpot planning to jump on this train? Interactive emails that allow for things like survey responses or get real-time updates are the next frontier of email marketing, and I feel like we're falling behind trend. AMP for email please?

LMcGill001

Would love to see support for this implemented. 

SjoerdNelissen

AMP should definitely already be picked up by Hubspot as a martech leader.. Comn!

ZAkhtar5
KShiflet4

Great idea, definitely should be added so 3rd party plugins aren't needed to use this feature. 

Milan17

Any updates on this?

sgomez-olive

Hubspot email builder needs to be updated with AMP, we need this asap!

LLoughrey

Is there any update on this? It seems that AMP is becoming more and more popular and particuarly with the market that I work in. 

pda

Salesforce already offers it

DFlusov

I was very surprised to discover that HS doesn't offer AMP email support yet - it looks like a must-have feature in 2024. Really hope to see that enabled ASAP.

ZTs

Totally needed